Does Mark Ryes ever learn????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just come across this as my website stats were pointing out that "Keshi Heads" had been mentioned here!

I posted up the video of Loen watching Challenge because a part of my website is about Ninja Warrior (the show she was watching on there). I love Loen so seeing the two together just made me laugh, especially her comments on it, so I thought it'd amuse other fans of the show. I don't know much about copyright or broadcasting regulations, but I've now removed it, and the tweet now, so that I don't get anyone into trouble :confused:

Yeah, she was selling a TV which had Freeview built-in, so was flicking through the channels to demonstrate, and trying to find something suitable to watch at gone midnight! The director said Ninja Warrior was one of his favourite shows so she started to watch it. Best part was later on when she tried to go back to Ninja on the EPG, but pressed the wrong button and got QVC up instead :mysmilie_19:

Mark has been giving his opinions and solutions to the riots including Call Jeremy Kyle in he caused the people who are doing it... very helpful also don't put them in prison as he has to pay for it.... vote Ryes!

I effin hate that man - what a friggin' prick!! He really is a clueless nasty piece of pond scum!! I need to shut up now otherwise I'll get in to trouble for what I want to say! But I hope the little tw@ rots!

Rich sad to say I actually agreed with him!! Don't hold that against me... :mysmilie_477:

Rich sad to say I actually agreed with him!! Don't hold that against me... :mysmilie_477:

No worries flower, never!! :)

And I have to say dammit, I misread what he said, and I agree with him too (as long as when he says don't put then in prison, he's got some other suitable punishment in mind). But I still hate the vile little pleb!!! :D

OMG whats going on with us lot? It must be the Mark-I'm a complete tw@-effect!! :D

Mark Ryes going back to his normal tweeting self...

"markryes Call all the young rioters homosexual - and show their pics on telly. That'd stop them pretty fast. #JustSaying"

"markryes Not that the rioters ARE homosexual... Or they'd be too busy moisturising to go looting surely?"

Hmmm Mark Ryes a homosexual Mark Ryes openly admits he likes teens on his twitter well Mark get down to London tonight you might find that ellusive partner you are searching for if not we can all enjoy watching you try on Sky News.

I'm not one to praise Mark Ryes but this tweet has made me smile after having a twitter rant after a tory-supporting ex-follower started posting Labour party bull-shine on my feed this morning. I agree with every word but I'm not aware of how the portrayal goes "markryes Isn't Michael Gove horrid? #MarrShow I love the way The Now Show portray him on #BBCR4"

WELL SAID MARK:handshake:​

I'm not one to praise Mark Ryes but this tweet has made me smile after having a twitter rant after a tory-supporting ex-follower started posting Labour party bull-shine on my feed this morning. I agree with every word but I'm not aware of how the portrayal goes "markryes Isn't Michael Gove horrid? #MarrShow I love the way The Now Show portray him on #BBCR4"

Much as I dislike the little twerp he sometimes comes out with something with which I agree.... Twice in a week, and I start to worry:cheeky:

Tried to reply to your PM but it errored again - I think the site is still fooked!... anyway I said in the PM...

Hi Christine, I have to admit to not knowing anything of this fella (never even heard of him to be honest) but did a google for him and he doesnt seem to be the most popular guy in the world! I'll have to go with you guys and assume Mark the tw@ has said something decent for a change LOL!! Still cant stand him though!! :headbang:

Enjoy the rest of the weekend (and sun!)

Latest posts

Back