Does Mark Ryes ever learn????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

More names added onto the "Mark Ryes Bitchiness" list complete with tweets

(A) John Bishop - "Was John Bishop a REJECT who never made Brookside? #Unfunny #ComedyRoadshow #bbc1HD"
(B) Andrew Marr - "Why does #MarrShow BOTHER with music at the end of the programme. I always switch that bit off."
(C) Steve Jones & Gethin Jones (Ryes got these two mixed up) - "Hmm SundayLive or Something for the Weekend? Tim & Louise would win EVERY time" , "EXCEPT ugh Steve Jones is on Something for the Weekend... and I can't BEAR him" (When told it was actually Gethin Jones) " both awful." , " as bad as each other though, that's for sure" , "just totally awful. get them off my screen never to return".

It must be said also that Mark Ryes has a deep hatred of anyone & anything from Wales or to do with Wales , Gawd knows why.. I wonder how he gets on with the assistant Rhiannon who's Welsh.

This guy's arrogance knows no bounds...

You couldn;t escape him yesterday all day on "Deal of The Day", continuity on Challenge during the afternoon and Price Drop in the late evening. He must be raking it in.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, I am very worried indeed now. I am Welsh so can't be called racist. I actually AGREE with mini-me Ryes about the Jones boys. I can't bear them either. I AGREE about Something for the week-end and I also AGREE about John Bishop... What a way to start a Monday morning! I hope and pray that's all I have in common with this troubled unhappy man.

Thanks for the link Dar (sorry for the delay)!

I hate the guy the more and more I read about the little tw@! I wish the nasty bigotted little freak would get sacked!! (queue the "how could you wish someone be sacked" posts - borrrrriiiinnnggggggg)!

Ooh you haven't been reading his x-rated disgusting filthy twitter page have you Stumpy? Please don't anyone accuse me of being homophobic because if you see the x-rated filth he posts you'd be horrified too. I certainly wouldn't want my children reading that..

No, havent read his tw@er page, just your comments above. You give me all the amo I need to hate the little biggot even more than I already did! :rock:

Ooh I wonder who this could be

I've just been looking at Ryes's twitter page and seen this tweet "I had a good day at work, then ruined by a colleague taking something I said the wrong way & having a screaming fit at me in the corridor" , I wonder if it was a presenter!! He did post this afterwards "no a gay guy, and it wasn;t very nice. Least said, soonest mended though."

Confirms what I've always believed that Pocket-sized Ryes isn't liked at sit-up!!!

Are we 100% sure here that it was at sit-up.tv, as believe it or not, he works at many places (no idea how he gets hired!) - I suppose wherever he works, people feel the same! :p

Do you know him Ben? Didnt you (or do you) work at the sit-up channels?

OIC it aint you then! Could have sworn it was you who worked there - obviously getting you confused with someone else!

Hode up a min, 16??? What you doing watchin' shopping channels - why aint you out chasing girls??!! :giggle:

Ahaha!! ;) I get up to that too, don't you worry! ;) - 16 is nothing....you don't know how long I have been watching them.... :/ lmao

Yes he seems to be the main announcer on Challenge now as well but it was a "gay presenter" at sit-up it doesn't narrow it down does it lol

Ooh I wonder who this could be

I've just been looking at Ryes's twitter page...

Thanks!! - You've got me looking at it now!! :p

Latest one ''Night all. It's been a horrid day. lets hope tomorrow is better xx''

Also, another being ''Ok so I've had a glass of wine, and I feel a bit better'' - Drown your sorrows! xD Seems to be quite bad then...not taken lightly!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back