Does Mark Ryes ever learn????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So glad the tw@ had a bad day - lets hope there are many many MANY more!!

OMFG, you have got to be frikkin' joking???????????? WTF!!

The latest on Mark Ryes twitter:

markryes Mark Ryes
I reckon if I fancied people my age or older I could have quite a pick
8 hours ago
Mark Ryes
markryes Mark Ryes
Do you think I could get hypnotised to fancy people who look my age and older? I'm fed up only liking ppl younger than me.

Need a bed buddy for cuddling?

Last edited:
I don't think he could have quite a pick, but I do know he's quite a pr!ck!

Last edited:
I don't think I have ever known anyone to be so completely self-unaware. No one likes the poison dwarf yet according to him, he is Gods (C) gift to all and sundry! What a c***!

Last edited:
I wish he'd get hypnotised to go play on a motorway!

Slagging off Dale Winton now - "Don't you think Dale Winton is simply a dreadful pastiche of himself? Looking terrible. Be natural Dale. Please. You're better than that."

Eamonn Holmes (Retweeted by Ryes from a follower) & Johnathan Ross Slaggings from Ryes now "Just started watching Penn & Teller. Jonathan Ross is SOOOO the wrong choice of host - and looks BAD with facial hair" , " knitboy I wonder if eammon holmes will ever be anything other than the shape of a capital D" , Ryes should watch himself as he & Holmes work at the same Sky building so they could easily bump into each other. I really want eamonn to give Ryes a piece of his mind...

Ed Milliband bashing today "Oh dear. Ed Milliband on #marrshow. Voice, look, demeanour, style all wrong. Poor Labour."

Eamonn Holmes (Retweeted by Ryes from a follower) & Johnathan Ross Slaggings from Ryes now "Just started watching Penn & Teller. Jonathan Ross is SOOOO the wrong choice of host - and looks BAD with facial hair" , " knitboy I wonder if eammon holmes will ever be anything other than the shape of a capital D" , Ryes should watch himself as he & Holmes work at the same Sky building so they could easily bump into each other. I really want eamonn to give Ryes a piece of his mind...

I wouldn't think Eamon would know who he was.If he saw him, he's probably think the wee chap had come in to fill up the drinks dispensers or empty the bins.

[/B]

I wouldn't think Eamon would know who he was.If he saw him, he's probably think the wee chap had come in to fill up the drinks dispensers or empty the bins.

... or to change Rupert Murdoch's colostomy bag.

markryes Mark Ryes
On the tube to my v important meeting all suited and booted. My oyster card's decided not to work. Gah!

thickey Thickey
@markryes make a fuss and say "Don't you know who I am?"

No comments on the fact Mark Ryes has a friend called Thickey
@thickey I wish that'd just worked in the meeting I went to. The chap had no idea who I was - and I don't think cared either!

No comments on the fact Mark Ryes has a friend called Thickey

Latest posts

Back