Martyn Parker

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Never had reason to check it out, just heard MP going on about it. I know one of his favourite lines that was supposed hilarious was about an illegitimate Russian gymnast. Can't see that as appropriate to a shopping channel but Martyn did.

Smutty :puke: :puke: :puke:

Are you referring to his constant sniggering about rub-ons, which Leanne was demonstrating? It was something you might expect from a schoolboy, not a grown man. Maybe he's entering his second childhood.

Are you referring to his constant sniggering about rub-ons, which Leanne was demonstrating? It was something you might expect from a schoolboy, not a grown man. Maybe he's entering his second childhood.

Yes, the man is an idiot.

I find him uncomfortable viewing too but I thought it was just me. I usually switch him off if I'm just channel hopping

Another presenter I cannot stand. I do not like his style of presenting at all. He comes over as a right pain. I am surprised IW haven't at least had a word with him about what his presentation style. I switch him off

Very childish and talks over people....its me me me all the time....who cares...cetainly not me

Yet another shopping telly presenter who thinks he can get away with posting & hurling insults about different things on twitter , Couple of nights ago he was taking the proverbial out of the Argos channel launch and posting childish insults about my team Aston Villa FC , All because his team's manager crossed the football divide in Birmingham... Stopped following him a long time ago....

Don't like him and no it's not because he supports BCFC.

He should grow up , tweets like these "*Vile* park. Even my phone won't allow me to type it #bcfc , OK. That's enough. Time to watch the U21's & keep an eye on the handbag throwers at Vike Park. #bcfc" are what I'd expect a 8 year old to post... GROW UP...

Martyn Parker makes Sooty and Sweep look like Albert Einstein and Galileo.

He's just offensive.

Latest posts

Back