latest order

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tia

milk in our tea
On a hill, at the end of the road, where the wind
helllloooo
I received 3 rings yesterday:
1/ 18K pad sapphire: really nice and shiny. it is not as orangy as another one i have in white gold, but has a nice sparkle
2/ yellow sapph: i like the plain setting: i prefer simple rings and this one is very sleek and modern, but still noticable, I got it for under £25, a great price
3/ colour change garnet: I love the gem, very warm colour and a good sparkle too....... but, there are 2 small stones at the side of the ring and there is an "opening" next to them, which looks odd, like there is a stone missing. Am not sure I will keep this one, I hope you can see it from the piccie

disneyMay2008008.jpg

disneyMay2008009.jpg

disneyMay2008007-1.jpg

Love the 2 sapphire rings especially the 1st one very pretty, agree the garnet shoulders seem odd on the 3rd ring.

ooh lovely tia! i think the pcs ring is my fav, it looks lovely and substantial lol

as for the ccg i quite like the 'hanging in the air' setting. i have a sim. pendant and earring set that i bought years ago where the diamonds are set like that and it makes them sparkle like mad.

enjoy enjoy!

Very pretty rings, Tia - simple and elegant.

Is the colour change garnet the same on both sides? As long as it is, then I rather like it.

Hi Pimms, the stones on the side are not garnet, but andesine
I am still deciding if I will return this one, as the shoulders look a bit weird. I also guess a stone would easily fall out, it happened before with a gemstv ring.
The garnet is lovely stone though, I will certainly be on the lookout for another one late on

Very pretty rings Tia. I actually quite like the shoulders in the CC garnet one - something different. Hope you enjoy wearing them.

Lovely rings Tia. I too like the shoulders on the ccg ring, it looks liek they are suspended in air. Very preety.

I've got a similar ring in sunset sapphire Tia, and mine sparkle like mad too. They also make good stacking rings.

Nice selection of rings Tia, the Sapphires are particularly nice. The pad Sapphire looks as though it has a good solid band and I'm also a fan of channel cut stones set in a stacker type ring. Mine has little pink princess cut sapphires. A very easy to wear style.

you go for the same sort of designs that I do Tia. you're so lucky to be able to wear them without resizing. I like all three of yours and am sorry that one of them isnt suitable. better luck next time.

you go for the same sort of designs that I do Tia. you're so lucky to be able to wear them without resizing. I like all three of yours and am sorry that one of them isnt suitable. better luck next time.

Ooohh Sammi, great minds think alike..... They only fit my middle finger of my left hand though, as I am size K/L on my ringfinger. i can't be bothered to resize them and I got used now to wearing a ring on my middle finger.

Very pretty rings Tia; I like the simple designs best too. I really like the CCG. Have you decided whether to keep it or not? Is the colour change good? I think if you mull it over for a few days, you'll know whether you can bear to part with it or not. Enjoy them all and good luck deciding.

Very pretty rings Tia; I like the simple designs best too. I really like the CCG. Have you decided whether to keep it or not? Is the colour change good? I think if you mull it over for a few days, you'll know whether you can bear to part with it or not. Enjoy them all and good luck deciding.
I

Hi Melusina,
I will decide this weekend to keep the CCG or not. The gem is quite pale, and haven't seen yet much colour changing yet lol. I thought the stone would be darker.

Hi Tia
I would expect to see some colour change in a colour change gemstone! lol I'm no expert as I only have one myself, but mine is quite a dark stone and the colour change is really noticeable. In fact I took it on holiday because it was like having different coloured rings during the day. It may be worth trying another just to compare the two? Good Luck hon.

If you suspect the third ring may have lost a stone could you look up the item number on their website to see a pic?

Very nice Tia, pretty and elegant (just like you!!) I actually like the 'suspended' stone in the shoulders, makes the ring a bit different from the usual designs.

Latest posts

Back