Tignanello Handbags TSV 05/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm the opposite to you Buttercup, I hate zips, I like flaps mostly but I quite like the TSV in the blue and red. Shame there's no Easy Pay. I'd only use this type a bag on the odd occasion I go out, for shopping I use my long strap over the shoulder donkey's years old bag from Clarks.
Was thinking it might be suitable to use at my sons forth coming nuptials (May next year) in blue.

yes, really want to know if the leather is that good!

want to order it but will i lose P&P costs if i return it anyone????

also verdict - red or blue???

Yes you will lose the P&P costs on any returns. They will refund you for the cost of the item only. And you have to pay to return it as well.

Apologies if anybody else has posted this, but the TSV is on sale in the US for $70...shouldn't that make the price of our UK TSV approx £40???? :confused:

It should but when have we ever benifitted from the strong pound where QVC are concerned?!

Was the $70 for the bag and the purse as well?

We do get well and truly ripped of for some things compared with QVCUS, the Kathy Van Zeeland bags for example. They pay in dollars what we pay in pounds.

It should but when have we ever benifitted from the strong pound where QVC are concerned?!

Was the $70 for the bag and the purse as well?

We do get well and truly ripped of for some things compared with QVCUS, the Kathy Van Zeeland bags for example. They pay in dollars what we pay in pounds.

It's been like that for years......I'm sure QVCUK just about manage to change the $ sign to a £ one!! :(

I remember doing Economics as part of General Studies in the 6th form and we were always told that you should look at prices in context, and compare average wages, etc, etc! I don't know whether or not that is relevant here!!

Anyway, I still think the TSV is a good price for a leather bag and purse. I'm a Kipling fan too, but their leather bags are much dearer.

Love the colours in this bag - but too easy to pick pocket and it seems a bit too expensive to be a tsv....there just doesn't seem to be much to it to deserve being a tsv bag. Nice shape though. I just wonder if they got ehir prices a bit wrong..

Last edited:
No zip and magnetic fastening right in middle puts me off, it wouldn't matter how nice the bag looked it wouldn't be for me.

I think it's bluddy awful. Hate the buckles, all those seams and that pebble leather looks cheap. :RUNAWAY: :pPC:

Nope, not for me. Can't afford handbags galore so the few I do have must be secure and this one ain't...

I wasn't really tempted, but have to say that this TSV was much nicer than the KVZ bags not long ago. I thought they were really horrible. And to think that this brand is related.

Has anybody received theirs yet from TSV? Got one on cheque hold and was wondering what it's like.

Latest posts

Back