Moira C Limited Edition Velluti Bag Pick of the Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
Tuned in just to see the pantomime that is Moira C in full flow! :cheeky: Seventy quid plus P&P for 'faux' suede and mock crock patent trim! Hardly a bargain. The awful old trout Dennice was practically wetting herself over the 'mink' (AKA brown) colourway. :dull:

There's one in the Charity Shop where my neighbour works 2 days a week. Started off at £10, reduced to £5 and is now in the £1 bargain bin!

"I'm a minky girl" old Moira's just announced.

I think she's a few voewls off... :thinking:

"I'm a minky girl" old Moira's just announced.

I think she's a few voewls off... :thinking:

?!? :wonder:

What on EARTH is a "voewl"? A Welsh vole? :doh:

I meant "vowels", but my shoddy typing undermined the oh-so-witty comment I was trying to post. :blush:

I did wonder if I'd suffered sudden colour blindness when I spotted the er... mink.

Has anyone clocked the new itsacraps yet? Moira was saying everyone wanted shorter ones instead :happy:

Just not sure about the "everyone" bit....

"Shorter"?

Is that so it's easier to throttle yourself with them when you realise how much cash you've wasted on her "spectacular creations" (by which I mean "overpriced tat").

I think it's so you're less likely to drop them in the piddle and the puke when you're going to the lavvies on your exotic cruise.

Rumour has it that Captains from various tables have been complaining about the smelly trousers women of a certain maturity have been wearing to Dinner :cool:

I doubt that her brand new Vellutti bag would be in any charity shops just yet, the old style one maybe. I have one actually, the old style black suede type one but I seldom use it. I tell you when I found it handy, as a baby bag when my grandchildren were little. The new style one is a good shape I think but grossly overpriced.

Another thing is that Moira's customer service which she brags about so often is appalling. I have tried to contact them twice on two different matters and was not able to make contact on any of their phone numbers and there are many. Neither was my written email replied to. Now, if you have bad customer service then don't say in front of millions that it is second to none I say.

Latest posts

Back