Who put the "Agh!!!" in Sheilagh!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The models on IW have always had a co-presenting role, for some strange reason and you know they are going to absolutely love everthing they trot out in. Those hats are dire, and according to Ellis recently would look perfect with a slinky suit for a wedding! EH? I would not wear one for a trip to the tip. But all of that mularky is nothing compared to what we subjected to on fashion shows now with the most annoying person on shopping tv - half way through we have Ellis chirruping "so many regular customers have asked me, what have you been doing Ellis?" Surprise, surprise, out comes the book. I am sick of hearing about it. Its nearly as bad as when she exposed her tummy on the shapewear shows!

shudder I happened to be channel hopping when I saw that!

shudder I happened to be channel hopping when I saw that!

Yes, not the prettiest of sights...but at least sincere. Ellis is looking fab these days but I don't think I'll be buying the book. I think her haircut has a lot to do with it........it really suits her. Anyway back to the insincere gushings of Sheilagh, I know the other models do it, but Sheilagh's by far the worst . They should tape her mouth lol!

I miss Julie! What's the point of me keeping a protractor next to the TV for measuring the angle of her leaning back incline?

Jude xx

Yes, not the prettiest of sights...but at least sincere. Ellis is looking fab these days but I don't think I'll be buying the book. I think her haircut has a lot to do with it........it really suits her. Anyway back to the insincere gushings of Sheilagh, I know the other models do it, but Sheilagh's by far the worst . They should tape her mouth lol!

I'm glad she found a big enough bowl for it :nod:

Latest posts

Back