Who put the "Agh!!!" in Sheilagh!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
I know she seems really smiley and sweet, and comes across as being a very nice person..but FFS does she have to say that EVERYTHING she models is really lovely?!! ok, I know she can't be seen slagging the stuff off, but does she really have to go over the top with praise for every godforsaken piece of hideous slinky, garish print, flimsy wrapover she's asked to model. TBH most of the clobber she comes out in looks flaming awful on her, shes a large and statuesque lady, with a very pretty face and I'm sure she could look stunning given the right outfit....and I just don't believe the gushing pile of cr*p that comes out of her mouth when she's trying to tell us that the half mast, sh*t coloured polyester stretchy trews and woolly jumper combo is a stylish fashion statement!!!!

The presenter's as much to blame by getting her involved, why don't they have a heads up before the show and agree on what items she's going to comment on, cause this drives me mad, once she starts she just doesn't stop...in fact you wonder who's presenting the show!!!!!!

I'm sorry to say that when she's on, I feel like throwing something at the telly.....please SheilAGGGGGH shut the hell up!!!!!:down:

Feel better now you've got that off your chest Merryone? :wink:

I know what you mean though. I'm sure the models must wonder what faces them when they're called in to do a "Fashion" Show.....if "Fashion" is actually the right word!

"Fashion" on both IW and QVC sometimes defies belief - something we could take to the trades description lobby!

Sheila seems to be IW's only model nowadays along with the occasional outing of the other blonde lady whose name escapes me. What happened to Julie?

Still they seem to keep Mrs James happy with the kaftans.

the half mast, sh*t coloured polyester stretchy trews and woolly jumper combo is a stylish fashion statement!!!!

Well, you've sold it to me :drunk:

"Fashion" on both IW and QVC sometimes defies belief - something we could take to the trades description lobby!

Sheila seems to be IW's only model nowadays along with the occasional outing of the other blonde lady whose name escapes me. What happened to Julie?

Still they seem to keep Mrs James happy with the kaftans.

Do you mean "the lovely" Lynne?

And we DON'T talk about Julie: she's been ostracised from the IW family.

To be honest, Mrs J would probably find summat more figure flattering at a zeppelin factory.

:smirk:

i completely agree. I HATE it when the models talk about the fashion. They only repeat what the preseners say and ,as has been mentioned, everything is so gorgeous and you can "dress it up with a big hat for a wedding or dress it down. and wear it with bengaline crops EH????? :down:
Please, stop the models talking :yawn:.

The models on IW have always had a co-presenting role, for some strange reason and you know they are going to absolutely love everthing they trot out in. Those hats are dire, and according to Ellis recently would look perfect with a slinky suit for a wedding! EH? I would not wear one for a trip to the tip. But all of that mularky is nothing compared to what we subjected to on fashion shows now with the most annoying person on shopping tv - half way through we have Ellis chirruping "so many regular customers have asked me, what have you been doing Ellis?" Surprise, surprise, out comes the book. I am sick of hearing about it. Its nearly as bad as when she exposed her tummy on the shapewear shows!

Oh, why? I've often wondered where she went.

I was making a sarcastic reference that, despite IW's proud declaration that they are a "family", Julie disappeared off our screens with nary a mention from the presenters.

As for why she disappeared, maybe being always caught onscreen dressed like a pyschedelic bag lady was stopping Julie from getting other jobs? :doh:

Hooded Claw said her name is Julie Wilkinson. She was in her 50s. She was on there for years, in fact for a long time it seemed that it was only her and Lynne doing the modelling.

Dunno who she is, but that's not Julie Wilkinson with the dodgy feet.

Latest posts

Back