Lulu Guiness bags......leather?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was just thinking that they didn't look like leather and quite "cheap" looking -but OMG plastic for that price:eek:.

I love bags but wouldn't touch them with a barge pole!!! There are much better designer ranges IMO.

I agree can't believe the prices just saw one for £590:eek: flipping heck I love bags but would never pay that price for a non leather bag even then it would have to be something very very special

I must admit, I didn't know 'Lulu Guiness' until I watched QVC.

Then, two weeks ago I was reading a magazine to find Geri Halliwell pushing a buggie with 'LG' printed on the seat.

(I think LG must have partnered with a push chair company or something for the pretty design of the chair).

So maybe she's more famous than I thought..(but no exuse for selling plastique at those prices!!)

Saw a few of them tonight and wasn't taken at all. She does nicer ones than that so must save them for her shop! Prefer my new Kipling!:cool:

I have a couple of LG bags, but they are made of canvas, and I did buy them in the sale!;) Online of course, LG site. But I wouldn't buy them at full price. Have a look on the LG site. I'm very tempted by some of the sale items, but sure wouldn't pay full wack for them.

Saw a few of them tonight and wasn't taken at all. She does nicer ones than that so must save them for her shop! Prefer my new Kipling!:cool:

LadyM have a look on ebay, lots of lulu guinness bargains.

Good grief! They're not even leather? I'll stick with Kipling thanks all the same! At least you get a monkey!

Latest posts

Back