Johnny Vegas on Ideal World

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Johnny Vegas is appearing in a performance for the Manchester festival which will incorporate a live appearance on Ideal World selling hanging baskets as part of the live play! Can't wait! :clapping:

http://mif.co.uk/event/johnny-vegas/

Jude xx

Praps he could appear on C&C with his potters' wheel! :cheeky:

Love Johnnie Vegas and am really hankering after one of his teapots! let us know when !!

The stage show runs from next Monday (11/07/11) for a week (the exact times are on the link I posted above). I heard Johnny Vegas talking on the radio about it and he's doing a demo of a hanging basket (assuming it's the easyfill ones). It seem a bold experiment by Ideal World and considering there are eight performances I assume he'll appear during 8 shows (probably gardening hours) on IW. I'm surprised there hasn't been more comment on it, particularly since the rather inauspicious appearance of the Phone Jacker on Bid-Up!

Jude xx

PS does no one else remember the potters' wheel when he first started his stand up? There's a clip or two on youtube

Last edited:
Did anyone else catch this during the Eyesential Blockbuster hour at about 10pm last night? He looked the part in his gardenbargains pinny, and certainly had the patter!

Jude xx

I just happened to be switching channels at the very moment he was on. I am thinking "I'm sure JV is on one of the channels, but which one? That looks and sounds like him. Selling hanging baskets?" He did seem to be knowledged up on them. If ever the tv career becomes wanting....... IW's next star presenter? Just one negative, Johnny, why did you choose IW to appear on? No-one in their right mind - sorry, we are talking about Johnny, here, (joke - no insult intended!) - would want to be associated with this poor excuse for a shopping channel. Actually, it does make perfect sense; JV is a comedian and I think he would be 'performing' tongue in cheek!

Hey thanks Akimbo, you certainly have your finger on the pulse am going to set my PVR for tonights 10 o clock show!

Latest posts

Back