Freeview hours

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chess

Registered Shopper
Only discovered the daily two hours on Freeview recently. Then last week I was looking for them and they seem to have disappeared. Does anyone know if this is permanent, please?

Lucy was saying the other day that you will need to re-tune your freeview box, they were going off air for a couple of days and when they came back you would get the full 4 hour show!!! Good News for you!!!

Thanks for that. I'm in Central Scotland and we seem to have been having to retune several times over the last few weeks thanks to the digital switchover!! Have just tried again and Channel 43 is still Gemstv programmes. Can't find any info on JM site either. Thanks anyway. Probably just as well - 4 hours might have been too much for my CC!!!

Thanks for that. I'm in Central Scotland and we seem to have been having to retune several times over the last few weeks thanks to the digital switchover!! Have just tried again and Channel 43 is still Gemstv programmes. Can't find any info on JM site either. Thanks anyway. Probably just as well - 4 hours might have been too much for my CC!!!

Since Gems went on Ch30 on Freeview in the mornings they have shown JM on Ch43 from 9-11 but since Gems went 24 hours a day on Ch43 I have not seen JM on.

I think I heard someone saying that Jewellery maker is going to be on Ch 30. At the moment this is showing Gems TV until 1 pm. This probabkly means another retune to get Ch 30 and Jewellery maker. I haven't tried it yet as every time I retune I lose shopping channels.

My freeview has been retuned a few times recently and it is still Gems showing on Ch 30 not JM.

Latest posts

Back