Call Centre

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MIKE040249

Registered Shopper
Since it was announced the other day that Santander had relocated their Customer Service call centre from India back to the UK, I wonder whether Ideal World have similar plans.

No, I don't think so either!

Nah - they probably make most of their cash from people calling and re-calling for customer service help :nod:

And let's face it, various people from IW have appeared on here at one time or another, and none of them have been particularly bothered by customers' experiences to ensure things change for the better.

While people are daft enough to hand over their cash to IW with their customer service the way it is, WHY should they do anything at all?

News International only did something about The News of the World because the advertisers walked away; if you want a company to change, then hit it where it hurts. In the wallet.

Since it was announced the other day that Santander had relocated their Customer Service call centre from India back to the UK, I wonder whether Ideal World have similar plans.

No, I don't think so either!

That's one of the reasons I don't shop with IW, and also that it costs 20ppm to call them, useless customer service. I could go on and on. I liked the CEL multi tool pod yesterday but, as I have absolutely zero confidence in IW, I didn't order it. Had it been on QVC, I would have bought it.

I had a check last night and some of the landline numbers seem to have been disabled (I think the sods have cottoned on to what we do).

The main one that's supposed to be the switchboard is still functioning, but seems to be engaged whenever I try :confused:

However, there are some that do work - 01733 777002 and onwards....IW seem to have a bank of them.

Latest posts

Back