Zhuzh

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Little Jan

Registered Shopper
I love my Zhuzh and since its lauch must be 8 or more years I have always purchsed it, starting with ideal world as it was dispactch by Zhuzh and arrived promptly then when Steve set up Zhuzh.com I would buy from there, infact I was the first telphone customer on launch day and Steve kindly sent me a Zhuzh goody bag.
I saw the pick of the day last night and thought what a bargain as the refill of 500ml is £27.99 £1.50 p&p and the 200ml is £15.99 £1,50 P&P on Zhuzh.com so as it would work out at£46.98 with P&P if purchased indervidually,and as Zhuzh is normally dispatched direct from the supplier I though I would do an order ready for my hols, I looked online and saw it would be 10 working days for delivery, so I bit the bullit and rang to be told that it would be 10-15 days due to high demand.but it could be sooner,I was not going to take the chance so this morning I rang Zhuzh customer service to check, and was told that although they supply ideal world its a diff department who deals with it all.The lovely girl on the phone then said that they also had an offer on the Zhuzh the same as on ideal world but it was 29.99 for the two £27.99 for the 500ml refill and a 200ml spray that came in at £2.00 instead of £15.99, so with second class post it came in £1.00 cheaper and if I went for 1st class it came in the same price as ideal world well you can guess who I ordered from knowing that I will get my order in 1-2 days.
I am not saying that the price on ideal world is not a great bargain,but I can get the same deal while its on the Zhuzh site without he hassel of waiting and waiting:yawn:for delivery.Nice to see that Zhuzh.com is keeping up the same level of customer service as the Founder.

P.S I am not on commission LOL

Latest posts

Back