Lusardi pick of the day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
Once again she is trying to match the power of Liz Earle

She will NEVER do it. Why? because she does not have enough scientific info to correctly sell the product and gain the buyers trust.

Looking at the product packaging does it LOOK like £90 of skincare? No. It looks cheap and trashy..She has gone for the cheapest Alibaba.com packaging.. the same birthplace as my old Rumbelows hifi with its TAKAKASHIMONI logo featuring chrome, peeling 'plastic' dials. The whole show is trashy an cheap

Once again she is promoting the product by denouncing women with facial work.. this is not the way to sell. Once again, the pitch just screams a woman doing a spoilt little girl having a tantrum "I WANT SOME OF THAT SKINCARE SUCCESS" !!!! "I deserve it more"

Linda, maybe if you kept your clothes on in the past, and got some form of qualification in skin biology, AND had a 'try me' minature set rather than forcing the viewer to fork out over £90... your skin range might take off In the meantime I will just switch over to Sky News..:yawn:

Once again she is trying to match the power of Liz Earle

She will NEVER do it. Why? because she does not have enough scientific info to correctly sell the product and gain the buyers trust.

Looking at the product packaging does it LOOK like £90 of skincare? No. It looks cheap and trashy..She has gone for the cheapest Alibaba.com packaging.. the same birthplace as my old Rumbelows hifi with its TAKAKASHIMONI logo featuring chrome, peeling 'plastic' dials. The whole show is trashy an cheap

Once again she is promoting the product by denouncing women with facial work.. this is not the way to sell. Once again, the pitch just screams a woman doing a spoilt little girl having a tantrum "I WANT SOME OF THAT SKINCARE SUCCESS" !!!! "I deserve it more"

Linda, maybe if you kept your clothes on in the past, and got some form of qualification in skin biology, AND had a 'try me' minature set rather than forcing the viewer to fork out over £90... your skin range might take off In the meantime I will just switch over to Sky News..:yawn:

........and she STILL does not rule out her own facial work in the future :confused:..........so much for the confidence in her creams

Lusardi pick of the day

Ah bless, LL is trying, just like the channel itself....LOL

She made the classic FUBA last night. The muslin clothe final rinse in cold water to close your pores. Hello, if your pores closed sweetie you would die, its how your skin breaths!!!!

This is her second time around at flogging skin care. She did it a few years ago with a cream and gold packaging together with all the eidelweiss guff marketing ploy - it did'nt work then, so WHY is she doing it again ? Gawd, Lulu, Twiggy (had a go with make up) and LL. Are they all under some idiotic illusion that we all want to look like them ???????

This is her second time around at flogging skin care. She did it a few years ago with a cream and gold packaging together with all the eidelweiss guff marketing ploy - it did'nt work then, so WHY is she doing it again ? Gawd, Lulu, Twiggy (had a go with make up) and LL. Are they all under some idiotic illusion that we all want to look like them ???????

OMG TWIGGY - make up! I remember that! .. Probably still going with an M&S stamp on it! Wasn't that on QVC ?

I quite like linda as a person but to be saying that she's had a hand in producing this skincare is a laugh. She doesn't even know what the ingredients are or why they are there.
I heard her talk about the edelweiss (as she always does) she said, its a little plant that grows on a mountain top, and stops you getting sun on your face and will keep your skin producing moisture. Huh? at least liz earle can tell you why she's chosen ingredients, what they might do for you and is a little more specific about the formulations. All linda can say is that its made in the same factory as xyz and that no-one else has her delivery system/doesn't have the same wonderful ingredients etc etc. well if her ingredients were that super, i'm sure every skin cream would have them.

my other bugbear is the price of the range. Why doesn't she sell smaller kits so that you may try to see if it suits you. I don't like ideal worlds mbg as I don't think its long enough when it comes to skincare.

sorry linda but you've failed to convert me

I hate these celebs who are sooooo just trying to cash in by claiming they look so good due to their product. Sure LL looks good for her age, but what about her last skin range, why this one? And she really really should not claim she still 'might' have plastic surgery, she's supposed to have faith in her creams to keep her looking 18 forevahhhhh.

and for goodness sakes, stop banging on about the 3 top creams made in the same laboratory as hers, I shop (hypothetically) in the same supermarket as the Queen, doesn't make me royalty :p

It's all down to the glacial water - it's purer, don't cha know!

Fair dos to her if she hasn't had any work done, she does look good for a woman of her age.

Latest posts

Back