Absolutely,Absolutely,Absolutely!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh and before I forget,I better not leave out Sean "Stop picking on me" Ryan who when hosting a BOGOF deal says "Buy one and get one ABSOLUTLEY free" over and over again with slow emphasis on the word ABSOLUTLEY.
He also uses ABSOLUTLEY instead of the word yes which has me scrambling for the remote.I really cannot stand this bloke and also his strange way of pronouncing the word "OXYGEN".
Check him out the next time a Bissell cleaner or any item that uses oxygen is being presented by him.
Also check out his photo of his hanging basket with his mum in the picture,I thought it was Sue Barker of Question of Sport and Wimbledon ..........Honestly LOL.

Martyn mentioned that he over uses the word "Absolutely" too much and the guest said she does it too.

Watching Martyn and MyraC yesterday, she takes the biscuit surely for saying this word :nod:

Love the way Martyn lets her just get on with it. I would love to know what was being said in his earpiece as the smiles came across his face :grin:

if anyone has one, i'm absolutely absolutely absolutely desperate for one of her windmill fobs! so i can rub it and tune into her good energy vibes :smirk:

Also check out his photo of his hanging basket with his mum in the picture,I thought it was Sue Barker of Question of Sport and Wimbledon ..........Honestly LOL.

He has that pic next to his bed and kisses it before he goes to sleep, if you look closely you can see all the slobber marks over it - well, I think it's slobber:wonder:

Who looked like Sue, him or his mum?

Latest posts

Back