IW have just rung me .....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TrixieWoo

Registered Shopper
.... to try and flog me stuff over the phone :angry::angry:

In a moment of madness I'd bought some of that carpet cleaning foam with the brush that's supposed to be wonderful. It's resigned to a cupboard because it wasn't. Apparently they have a "new improved" version and would I like to buy it? Then they asked if there was anything else I wanted to buy today?
:mysmilie_468:

I'd have said no, and could I have a refund on the waste of money I'd previously bought.

:nod:

Hmm. I hope Ideal World don't call me because they will get short shrift from me. If I want to buy anything from their channel I will. I don't need people invading my privacy trying to sell me crap I don't need. :down:

We bought a ' sink unblocker' solution. It cost an arm and a leg and was crap. The pound shop stuff worked much better. I hope they ring us! We should have known better because they have that chap flogging car cleaner and demonstrating it on a bit of car bonnet, just like the spivs on opne markets.

A couple of years ago I bought a sewing machine from them, just a little basic one for running repairs. It ended up on the tip. I then bought a JLM one for peanuts and it is doing sterling work.

I don't purchase from this channel, but my mum does (craft) and they always try to sell her completely disassociated items.

Latest posts

Back