What Have I Done.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backorder usually means they've oversold in the first place and have had to order in new stock to cover existing orders...they should have been able to let you cancel it, as it obviously hadn't gone anywhere when you rang!! Hope it all turns out for you!

backorder usually means they've oversold in the first place and have had to order in new stock to cover existing orders...they should have been able to let you cancel it, as it obviously hadn't gone anywhere when you rang!! Hope it all turns out for you!

Thanks La Princess - that's what I suspected when the website said I couldn't cancel if it showed the order was being processed (which it did). They probably didn't even have any stock! I hope they're nice and sparkly when they turn up.....

Just checked the website and it says my earrings have been shipped....
Buying from Beverly Hills TV is like plucking the hairs out of your legs one by one.

Slow and painful.

Hopefully the delivery won't be so slow - I got a necklace off ebay US on Monday and it arrived Saturday so will keep my fingers crossed that they are here for you midweek :51:

They've arrived!
They came this morning by Special Delivery and I'm very pleased. They were in a pretty leatherette white padded box and the diamonds aren't bad for what I paid.
Ordered on the 4th September and delivered on Oct 1st....
I'm not sure if I would do it again though, partly because they took so long to turn up and also I can imagine it being a nightmare trying to return them if something went wrong.
If you need to return them you have to send them to Berkhamsted (wherever that is) and your card may not be refunded for 'one to two billing cycles after processing'.
Phew!! :42::1:

What a relief they've turned up Calico, any chance of a photo?

:doggie:

What a relief they've turned up Calico, any chance of a photo?

:doggie:

Hi M4G, I haven't got anything set up on my comp yet as my house is rather like the aftermath of the Blitz (horrible house-move earlier in year)
In the meantime I'll try and describe them for you so you can get an idea. They're 14ct white gold leverbacks with a graduated trilogy drop of diamonds - 0.25cts.
I think they're still selling them!

Latest posts

Back