Bamix help please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mak

Registered Shopper
Hi guys

just wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a bamix POTD or BB due to be on soon on IW . I dont have Sky at the moment so keep checking site for POTD news. wouldnt usually order an item like this from IW but the silverline model is hard to find and at a good price. my usual site for this type of purchase is Amazon but they dont do this model.

Thanks in advance

MAK:mysmilie_508:

I have the Bamix Silverline bought from Ideal World. If they are not selling it try DSTV, I think they may have it. Can I say that to get the full benefit from the Bamix I also purchased the Slicesy ( from Lakeland + the additional blades ). As a result I have put my large food processor away for good. Good luck in finding your Bamix!

bamix help

I have the Bamix Silverline bought from Ideal World. If they are not selling it try DSTV, I think they may have it. Can I say that to get the full benefit from the Bamix I also purchased the Slicesy ( from Lakeland + the additional blades ). As a result I have put my large food processor away for good. Good luck in finding your Bamix!

many thanks Mia, have had problems with IW deliveries to Eire in the past so a little cautious as its not a cheap item. will have a look as advised.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back