Malcolm Lock'n'lock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just seen him demonstrating gadgets at a big food festival in Plymouth town centre.

I saw him too! Was just passing through though, as i was rushing to get the bus home for a late lunch! I was starving, the lovely smells from the food tents were making my stomach growl loudly. :blush: It was really busy there.

Malcolm is a good bloke.He was a rep for a company I worked for quite a while ago now.Very funny and genuine .
He must be the 4th or 5th person to defect from QVC. I guess QVC are getting too up themselves to even do the sort of products that Malcolm does. All thats on there is fashion ,makeup and a few of the same electrical gadgets that they flog over and over and over ,with the same boring guest hosts. They used to diversify but no more. Nothing very interesting at all and there are so many innovative products coming onto the market.
One big yawn these days.

Malcom & his lock & lock now on Ideal World ...

Sorry if I have missed a post on this - but just seen little Malc on IW - another QVC regular bites the dust !!

Missy

I seen today show and was suprised by the 30 years guarantee on the lids and the statement that you do not need to set all the units back if you ever have a problem.

Pity QVC never had this, as when I contacted there CS department they insisted I had to return all 7 units of the kit to replace my broken lid.

Latest posts

Back