OMG Ricarda M skincare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sja307

Registered Shopper
Bath The City which is full of Tourists & Students
Oh dear just flicked the channel over whilst eating my lunch, and nearly threw it all back up.
Did any body else catch a glimpse of this, the guest presenter was something out of a horror movie, she looked awful so much surgery to her face its beyond belief. I don't see how this is a good advert for the product and I certainly wouldn't buy it.

:down:

I love a new skincare range so set a reminder......

OMG - what a shock when it turned over!!

I like to try new ranges but surely no-one would buy after seeing her
looking like that??? :confused:

I thought it was Mick Jagger in drag... Shaun didn't know where to look...

The two models looked particularly alarmed by her. God Almighty! What are Ideal World thinking?

I also heard that they are launching a new skincare range by Alicia Duvall. She has had numerous cosmetic alterations and her face looks odd too. Tacky channel. I only tune in if there is nothing on the comedy channel.

She looks quite gorjuss on the picture :happy:

who does, Alicia Duvall? funny timing - in yesterday's Sunday Mirror magazine there is a double page article on her. She has had over 100 cosmetic procedures, including 5 nose jobs, 15 boob jobs, face lift and god know what else. Basically she was addicted but apparantly she is cured now and 5 months pregnant. I wonder what skincare secrets she will be offering.

who does, Alicia Duvall? funny timing - in yesterday's Sunday Mirror magazine there is a double page article on her. She has had over 100 cosmetic procedures, including 5 nose jobs, 15 boob jobs, face lift and god know what else. Basically she was addicted but apparantly she is cured now and 5 months pregnant. I wonder what skincare secrets she will be offering.

Hope the baby doesn't come out PLASTIC then lol

Ugh no! I meant Ricardo/a

OMG indeed!!! She looks like she's had a thousand (bad) facelifts! And what's with the black eyebrows? They look like they've been drawn on with a marker pen...horrific looking woman..and I won't be buying into her range any time soon lol!

"Her authenticity is her brand name" says her website. What is genuine about this woman? If either she or IW think that she exhibits positive results of what using her range can do for your skin, they are very much mistaken. I concur totally with the other posters; she has overdone the cosmetic surgery. When I first turned this show on, I was unsure as to whether or not this was a man. Obviously Ricarda is a woman. I certainly do not feel that her physical appearance will help to convince anyone to purchase this skin care line.
I'm back to thinking, is this a woman? I'm not convinced. She looks like 'the beast of (Joyce) Wildenstein'. Perhaps I'm being a little too insulting on a personal level, so I apologise for that. Ricarda is an extremely successful business woman in Germany, selling fashion and jewellery and successfully so. Skincare is a different bag; prospective customers want to use a product in the hope that they will end up with the skin / complexion of a much younger woman and Ricarda does not, I feel, inspire such confidence. The successful longevity of a product on a shopping channel is dependant upon it's effectiveness and consequent repeat purchasers; an excellent case in point is l'occitane on QVC. Why are they still selling both the hand and foot creams? Because they work and, therefore, repeat sales are high. People want to buy them.

Oh come on, she's clearly all natural :tongue::hi:

a506af25.jpg

Ricardo M, she has had so much surgery nothing to do with her products, why have they allowed her on the show its terrible i will not buy these products. Ideal world not a good move.

I am intrigued to see this lady now given this reaction to someone's looks.

Is she claiming that her skincare range caused the way she looks? [Why should the inventor be the prime example of their product?]

Would the same reaction apply to Andrew from Gatineau who sells creams, lotions and other fancily named mayonnaiselike concoctions and has a scar on his face?

Just throwing the questions out there, not judging.

She doesn't look half as bad in the photo as she did on air. I saw some of both shows today and she was pretty scary.

She doesn't look half as bad in the photo as she did on air. I saw some of both shows today and she was pretty scary.

I agree here. When I saw on here the bad comments about the 3pm show, I searched for a picture of her and I thought ''She isn't that bad...'' and then when I tuned into IW at about 8:30pm I thought ''OMG...What have they got here...?'' lol

Are they absolutely sure this is a woman? A blow up of that face would keep the cats off me veg bed for sure

Ha Ha, when this odd looking woman came on l was watching with my grandaughter and kept on and on about look at her face, why would anyone buy the cream with her selling it and my GD had to keep telling me to calm down, l just cannot beliveve it! IW have you lost your marbles completely? Any sales person would have been better than this plastic surgery monstrosity of a genuine woman!

Latest posts

Back