Vibrating Disc Thingy!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lilo Lil

Registered Shopper
Been looking at today's POTD - No one has mentioned how much it costs to use - has anyone purchased this item?

Been looking at today's POTD - No one has mentioned how much it costs to use - has anyone purchased this item?

I've got something similar and I hate the blimmin' thing with a vengance. Wish I'd never bought it. It's bulky, absolutely no fun to use, and I'm dubious as to whether it's doing anything for me. Save your money!

I bought the upright machine version...had to give it to my d-i-l as every time I used the dam thing it brought on my migraine attack ...most likely just a coincidence, but after 3 times I couldn't stand it any more :wonder: Just wonder if it is shaking the old brain box about ?

daydreamer

I bought the upright machine version...had to give it to my d-i-l as every time I used the dam thing it brought on my migraine attack ...most likely just a coincidence, but after 3 times I couldn't stand it any more :wonder: Just wonder if it is shaking the old brain box about ?

daydreamer

Might be of interest daydreamer, from FAQ:

•I occasionally get headaches immediately after training on the Vibration platform, why is this?
◦Firstly, ensure you are using the Vibration platform according to our instructions. If this is the case, then your headaches may be caused by lack of fluid intake before training. Almost 70% of the population is suffering from dehydration and as our bodies consist of over 50% water, fluid balance is vital. Training on the Vibration platform may assist activation of the lymphatic system, which results in a loss of body fluids so we advise to drink about 500ml of water, half an hour before training.

Latest posts

Back