Ideal World Giveaway !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

H

Horatio

Guest Shopper
Just what is the purpose of this?
Am I right in believing that all of these products are items that did not sell first time around?
So IW come up with a great idea,we will sell these items that no one wants and chuck in a few Microfibre cloths or something else totally irrelevant for nothing.
People will flock to buy them.

Somehow methinks not............:taphead:

Just what is the purpose of this?
Am I right in believing that all of these products are items that did not sell first time around?
So IW come up with a great idea,we will sell these items that no one wants and chuck in a few Microfibre cloths or something else totally irrelevant for nothing.
People will flock to buy them.

Somehow methinks not............:taphead:

It's cheap,cheesy ,tacky and lowest common denominator stuff.Very Sun/News Of The World crap circa 1988 and it does the station no favours at all.

:

The offers have been on some of Ideal Worlds main stay items like Karcher and Moria C products not ones that have not sold.

This time of year can be a bit slow for the shops so they have sales to bring in extra money and clear out stocks rather than have things waiting around. And it allows them to get ready for the Christmas build up.

I'm not really bothered as to the reasons why they're trying to get shot of all this stuff...perhaps it didn't sell. As far as I can see it the deals are good..for eg they're doing a Polti iron, the one I've got and are giving a free ironing board with it, free mattress toppers with the luxury duvets. They haven't put the prices up..just put in a few extras...good stuff imo!

It's cheap,cheesy ,tacky and lowest common denominator stuff.Very Sun/News Of The World crap circa 1988 and it does the station no favours at all.

Ooooh: IW are finally aiming for a more "upmarket" audience, then?

:smirk:

If getting a product the same price as normal but with extras are cheap and tacky then I am proud to be cheap and tacky! :giggle:

Latest posts

Back