New Graphics!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
Not keen on the new graphics. Very busy and I don't think it works, preferred the old graphics.

Well, it's bad news for me because quite a bit of it is too small for me to read! Perhaps TJC are trying to tell their older customers something, perhaps they no longer desire our custom!

Graphics look cheap and tacky with too many clashing colours. The one plus side (for me) is that I can now see all the item description because half the details on the old graphics used to disappear off my screen no matter how much I adjusted the picture settings. Tone the colours down please TJC and keep them.

Had trouble reading small text before, still having trouble!

They try to put too much info on the screen at once. Stick the logo at the top and apart from item details, price and telephone number have a rolling bar for everything else running along the bottom - and get rid of sold AND left totals! Grrrrr!

Had trouble reading small text before, still having trouble!

They try to put too much info on the screen at once. Stick the logo at the top and apart from item details, price and telephone number have a rolling bar for everything else running along the bottom - and get rid of sold AND left totals! Grrrrr!

Totally agree wit you Frazzled, I had great difficulty in reading it too, perhaps they think we've all got 50" TV's?

They are terrible! They have crammed far too much info in such a small space. IMO, here is an example of their graphics from 2008. They vary ever so slightly from their original ones on launch day. Clear and look good and haven't been hacked to pieces like the ones just replaced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxhvsovsGng&feature=related

Also, has nobody at the company noticed when the auction closes, instead of saying the Final Price and Item Number, it says Item Numer!?

They are terrible! They have crammed far too much info in such a small space. IMO, here is an example of their graphics from 2008. They vary ever so slightly from their original ones on launch day. Clear and look good and haven't been hacked to pieces like the ones just replaced.

Also, has nobody at the company noticed when the auction closes, instead of saying the Final Price and Item Number, it says Item Numer!?

Skytvfreak, they've messed about with the graphics so much I'd forgotten how much clearer they were!
I know most people resist change but the new style is ridiculous, I expect people haven't spotted the spelling mistake because it's too small it'll be interesting to see how long it takes them to rectify it

Hi all

I agree the old graphics are much better and easier to read. Purple and red just clash!

STF, LP looks very good in the clip!

I did hear today that all comments and feedback is welcome and new graphics are "work in progress"

I think the very original set of graphics they had from launch were the better - and unfortunately they have slowly become less clearer and unprofessional in appearance. However, despite the size of the text (which can be altered) - in terms of presentation of them I would say that they are better than the set just replaced - they'd been hacked, squashed together and moved around too many times. If they do make tweaks, I'm sure they could make a go of what they have now - if suggestions are taken on board.

I do think though that the quality of the broadcast in some cases, together with the resolution of the graphics affects how clear the text is. IMO the quality of broadcast has reduced since their launch(?) - and this really does affect the clarity of the text and makes it look far more fuzzy and pixelated.

No. Don't like it. It's clunky and blocks off the bottom third of the screen. The previous graphic sweeping across the corner was much more elegant. If it ain't broke, why fix it ???

i think the new graphics are very offputting. Everything is so crammed together I struggled finding the important info. ie item description and price. Please please change them!!!

Yes it does look better but I'm back to not being able to see half the info again. :wonder: Worse still I have to listen to endless drivel from Ms Chloe Cole/Jolie/Beckham Marshall and Stacey 'I once sold a £25k PT' Eliis in order to glean cwts etc. :yawn:

Latest posts

Back