Tonight's launch - Page 5

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

:) Yes thanks ARA for letting us know about the website...

A lot of us don't have sky! so I for one will be watching/buying on the web..
    when it's up and running..:D

""Continued good luck to you all!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ARA View Post
    Because we don't play games we make sure we give our viewers the best price first time, down to the last penny. To some it make look like a marketing ploy but to our dedicated product team it is their mission to make sure they give you, the viewer, the best price on the item that we possibly can.
    Sorry still looks like a marketing ploy to me!!

Post Thanks / Like

Website is working!

Post Thanks / Like

Default www.rocksandco.com

Hi all

Good news! The web is up and running so feel free to take a look at www.rocksandco.com. As ever we welcome your feedback so let us know what you think and fingers crossed that we have seen the last of those gremlins!

Post Thanks / Like

Well it's sort of working, I can't get beyond the second page on any of the category's.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh wow, some beautiful pieces on there.

dingledangle Guest

I dipped in very briefly late last night and I was moderately disappointed. I agree with previous comments about the set and some of the presenters, but my main complaint is this: I absolutely hate the fact that all rings (and there were a couple of very lovely ones) come in size 'N'. It is very inconvenient and I definitely do not want the hassle of having it resized. Why is it so impossible to offer us a range of sizes?

Post Thanks / Like

This is what I'm getting when I try to get on the second page of any category!

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'DropDownPage' has a SelectedIndex which is invalid because it does not exist in the list of items.
    Parameter name: value
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: 'DropDownPage' has a SelectedIndex which is invalid because it does not exist in the list of items.
    Parameter name: value

Source Error:

Line 337: protected void LinkNext_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    Line 338: {
    Line 339: DropDownPage.SelectedIndex = DropDownPage.SelectedIndex + 1;
    Line 340: DropDownPage0.SelectedIndex = DropDownPage.SelectedIndex;
    Line 341: PagingData();

Source File: d:\home\WebSite\rocksandco.com\htdocs\Jewellery\in dex.aspx.cs Line: 339

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: 'DropDownPage' has a SelectedIndex which is invalid because it does not exist in the list of items.
    Parameter name: value]
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListControl.set_Selected Index(Int32 value) +1828094
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.DropDownList.set_Selecte dIndex(Int32 value) +4
    Default3.LinkNext_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\home\WebSite\rocksandco.com\htdocs\Jewellery\in dex.aspx.cs:339
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(Event Args e) +90
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBack Event(String eventArgument) +76
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI .IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +7
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEve ntHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCol lection postData) +177
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1746

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433

Post Thanks / Like

Website is working fine here, but for the life of me I can't find the pages with diamond rings, coloured ones yes but not bog standard ones.

Middle England...left a bit, no, right...
    Post Thanks / Like

welcome ARA & thanks for letting us know about the website. :)

the search facility doesn't seem to be working too well at the moment, i was looking at 9k w/g & silver & yellow appeared too.