Tonight's launch - Page 6

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I've come to the conclusion the Next (page) button isn't working, for me anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

here to jan no next page well if there is it jumps all over the place.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all

The web team in Thailand are looking into these issues - typical that it all works well on the test site, then the hosting company can't put it live, then when they do go live we get some issues. Thanks for all your input, rest assured we are working on it and let us know any further feedback, it's really useful having you guys pointing these things out for us!!!

In terms of product, there is a limited amount at the moment as we are launching products on the TV first, before they go on the web, so we have just put up a few days worth. Obviously as we go along we will build up a huge library of product for you all.

Post Thanks / Like

After my negativity about watching on the TV, I've had a look at the website and have a sneaking suspicion I may well become a Web Buyer!! There are a number of pieces I would love to add to my collection and may just need to dip my toe in the water in the very very near future - purely for research purposes you understand!!

No seriously though, there are many beautiful pieces which look classy, colourful and in a lot of cases good value for money. I very much like the fact that the price you see on the website is the price the item is selling for and you won't see it going cheaper on the TV than on the web, nor will you see the price fluctuating from day to day so won't be disappointed to see it going for less than you paid. :Thumbsup:

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the feedback Klosblue - we aim to please!:)

Post Thanks / Like

ARA - any chance of knowing your name or position in the company, just so we know who we're talking to?:)

Post Thanks / Like

Of course. I'm Andrew and I'm the Marketing Manager. Nice to meet you all!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Andrew - nice to meet you too!

Post Thanks / Like

where's the website, I can't find it :o

Post Thanks / Like

:Hiya: Andrew really pleased to see you coming on here and keeping us posted -oops pardon the pun!! :LaughingCat: Your presence is much appreciated thank you.