Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well there's no competition for my fav....Andy :heart:

Least fav...Ellis - I used to be covered in p**s before I got my <s>vibrator</s> pelvic floor massager.

OMFG by far the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum EVER!!!!

Anna-Key you have just make me cough up my rocket lolly i was munching! LOVE it!!!

Well there's no competition for my fav....Andy :heart:

Least fav...Ellis - I used to be covered in p**s before I got my <s>vibrator</s> pelvic floor massager.

HA!!!!

Though considering she apparently gave birth to twin adult wildebeestes (judging by that pregnant pic of her they always show on shapewear shows), "our" Ell probably couldn't feel the pelvic thing touch the sides and had to use a Polti instead. :wonder:

Who is your favourite and least favourite

http://www.idealworld.tv/Our_Presenters.aspx

Tough call I know :wonder:

My fave is the love...ly Andy and my least favourite is Shaun, I can't stand him :headbang:
OK, let's see.

Loen is a real turn off with the hysterical shouting. She isn't always properly prepared on the product she is selling and sometimes hasn't learned her lines. Does she drink?

Nigel is often very inappropriate in his personal asides - it's clear he "bats for the other team" but he doesn't have to shove it down our throats with such vulgar determination.

I wasn't very taken with Dean when he first started - he seemed to be on similar medication to Loen - but he has calmed down considerably over the weeks. Perhaps he was nervous to start with. He's grown on me a bit.

I like Debbie Shore' sewing presentations. It's unusual to see a presenter who has such a good grip on her subject. And she's QUIET!

Dave Bradford is quietly spoken and shows interest in his subjects. Like him.

Ellis is funny and enthusiastic but I can see that the bouncy Tigger act can pall a bit if you aren't in the mood.

Denice is another Tigger and can be a bit wearing.

I like most of the female craft presenters. Dawn Bibby is much more interesting now she's changed channels and she is allowed to get more involved with the products and Leonie Pujol continues to give her best. Some of the craft guests annoy the hell out of me as they demonstrante products which are very substandard in design, quality or value for money but there are some excellent ones and I particularly like Barbara Thingummy from Clarity Stamps, Nancy Watts, and the Scots lady who does the CDs

All of this is subjective, of course, and one man's meat (or IW presenter) is another man's poison.

Lovely Loen is my fave and Howard's always good for a giggle. I'm not at all keen on Ellis and Denise ~ I think they'd sell their souls for a sale. However the one I can't watch at all is Debbie Shore. There's something about her voice and earnest manner that makes me squirm!

"I'm not at all keen on Ellis and Denise ~ I think they'd sell their souls for a sale" Umm, surely sales are what they are there for.

OK, let's see.

Loen is a real turn off with the hysterical shouting. She isn't always properly prepared on the product she is selling and sometimes hasn't learned her lines. Does she drink?

Nigel is often very inappropriate in his personal asides - it's clear he "bats for the other team" but he doesn't have to shove it down our throats with such vulgar determination.
I wasn't very taken with Dean when he first started - he seemed to be on similar medication to Loen - but he has calmed down considerably over the weeks. Perhaps he was nervous to start with. He's grown on me a bit.

I like Debbie Shore' sewing presentations. It's unusual to see a presenter who has such a good grip on her subject. And she's QUIET!

Dave Bradford is quietly spoken and shows interest in his subjects. Like him.

Ellis is funny and enthusiastic but I can see that the bouncy Tigger act can pall a bit if you aren't in the mood.

Denice is another Tigger and can be a bit wearing.

I like most of the female craft presenters. Dawn Bibby is much more interesting now she's changed channels and she is allowed to get more involved with the products and Leonie Pujol continues to give her best. Some of the craft guests annoy the hell out of me as they demonstrante products which are very substandard in design, quality or value for money but there are some excellent ones and I particularly like Barbara Thingummy from Clarity Stamps, Nancy Watts, and the Scots lady who does the CDs

All of this is subjective, of course, and one man's meat (or IW presenter) is another man's poison.

It's been a while since any gay man has tried to shove.... *AHEM* :thinking:

I bet the old dears love him - they love a cheeky scamp who talks a bit rude :nod:

Martyn Parker is REALLY vulgar - his "innuendoes" are single entendres and are about as funny as eating your own head.

I like Deniece but my fave is Loen as she is so funny and I love how her personality comes through............

I can watch Debbie Shore, I don't like Dennice or Loen, and imo the rest are very mediocre .

It's been a while since any gay man has tried to shove.... *AHEM* :thinking:

I bet the old dears love him - they love a cheeky scamp who talks a bit rude :nod:

Martyn Parker is REALLY vulgar - his "innuendoes" are single entendres and are about as funny as eating your own head.

Paul the chef must be the innuendo king

His mind is firmly on his sausage and the banter in the gallery lately :dull:

I quite like Howard, I know he can talk for Wales, but I really enjoyed him on C&C the other day with Sue smith. I like Loen as well because she like Howard tends to go off the subject. I wonder if anyone noticed the other day on QVC during a draft show Jill was talking for ages to the craft guest. They dont normally talk for that long as they are always in a rush. I wonder if they have been looking at the IW presenters.

I quite like Howard, I know he can talk for Wales, but I really enjoyed him on C&C the other day with Sue smith. I like Loen as well because she like Howard tends to go off the subject. I wonder if anyone noticed the other day on QVC during a draft show Jill was talking for ages to the craft guest. They dont normally talk for that long as they are always in a rush. I wonder if they have been looking at the IW presenters.

I like Howard too.

i like Loen and Dean, they are both quite down to earth, I switch off if Ellis is on, she is bossy and too aggressive, Denice you are always waiting for some innuendo ,she just seems a bit grubby, Shaun is too shouty and a too much like Zippy off rainbow, as for the additional presenters, I think her name is Sarah, she was a try out to be a presenter a while back but now crops up on the kitchen gadgets shows, how quickly can she tell you she is a busy working mum?

i like Loen and Dean, they are both quite down to earth, I switch off if Ellis is on, she is bossy and too aggressive, Denice you are always waiting for some innuendo ,she just seems a bit grubby, Shaun is too shouty and a too much like Zippy off rainbow, as for the additional presenters, I think her name is Sarah, she was a try out to be a presenter a while back but now crops up on the kitchen gadgets shows, how quickly can she tell you she is a busy working mum?

:up: I think you're right

Just seen Sarah cooking her meatloaf with the Philips airfryer, crikey she must be sick to the back teeth of making that and the quiche and brownies :clock:

You KNOW when youve watched too much Ideal World when you know the script for the hour you are watching. Yes Yes Sarah, your son Matt asked whats for pudding Mum, and you said the stock reply, Yoghurt son............

Screams and puts head through telly!!!

You KNOW when youve watched too much Ideal World when you know the script for the hour you are watching. Yes Yes Sarah, your son Matt asked whats for pudding Mum, and you said the stock reply, Yoghurt son............

Screams and puts head through telly!!!

So true, how do the presenters cope hour after hour? :yawn:

The Vitamix chaps and that bliddy annoying line when peeling the banana 'cos Gorillas do it' :headbang:......and the presenters always give a little laugh like they've never heard it before

Latest posts

Back