Jerome Alexander Magic Mineral Makeup

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

chinafeather

Registered Shopper
I purchase Magic Mineral make up. Couldnt wait for it to arrive. But to my utter disappointment found it to be an utter waste of money. Its far too light for me. im English White. looked like I had 3 or 4 shades too light powder on my face. Dont get it.....The advertisements show all people of many Races using, totally misleading product. Dont waste your money. Any one else found this

Horrid makeup.

:mysmilie_482:I purchased from his range a couple of years ago - my god it was carp, made my face orange ,and settled into every line and wrinkle, and when he does his makeovers on TV -well you just gotta laugh.
I use Bare Escentuals and its fantastic for my skin, i use 2 different shades and blend for summer/ winter, easy to use and good for the skin.

I wonder if you could use it as barrier creme for your hands...........:wonder:

Just WHAT do you need a barrier cream on your hands for? :devil:

It stops your hands getting soiled with dirt or oil,it puts an invisible film which acts as a barrier on your hands.
I use it all the time at work it's great stuff.......:happy:

It stops your hands getting soiled with dirt or oil,it puts an invisible film which acts as a barrier on your hands.
I use it all the time at work it's great stuff.......:happy:

Apologies: I have a terribly filthy mind! :muscle:

Jerome Alexander crap can hardly be used as a foundation: I don't think it would be much use as a barrier cream

Apologies: I have a terribly filthy mind! :muscle:

Jerome Alexander crap can hardly be used as a foundation: I don't think it would be much use as a barrier cream

Good one HoodedClaw I was a bit slow on the uptake there my friend...........:doh:
Oh and I stopped doing that kind of thing a long time ago!
Honest.........:mysmilie_505:

ahhh Alexander, the eye gouger......... I particularly like his 'what a shiner' purple eye shadow and 'on the slab' marble powder, it goes down great with morticians.

I almost tried his stuff but managed to control myself............. Im still at a loss for what to do with my awful complexion. not spots not really wrinkly (not bad for 48) but the dreaded baggy eyes esp above the lid and dark circles, v thin skin and everything cakes around my eyes so I still search lol.

Latest posts

Back