Shapewear, erm...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

H

HoodedClaw

Guest Shopper
Just caught Dennnnnnnniiiieeeeeeecccccccceeee extolling the virtues of a shapewear body on IW. While describing it she said it had a "comfort" syatem; basically a hole in the crotch to wee through because you can't take the whole thing off to urinate.

Now, I'm NO expert, but the hole looked miniscule - I can imagine women peeing all over their gussets trying to use it.

And what if a wearer wants a no.2? I can't imagine the "bright white" options staying that way for long! :doh:

And what if a wearer wants a no.2? I can't imagine the "bright white" options staying that way for long! :doh:

Ha ha, if the shapewear just moves the bumps and lumps then by the time you take it off you'll look like Augustus Gloop after 20 minutes in the VAT!!

Just caught Dennnnnnnniiiieeeeeeecccccccceeee extolling the virtues of a shapewear body on IW. While describing it she said it had a "comfort" syatem; basically a hole in the crotch to wee through because you can't take the whole thing off to urinate.

Now, I'm NO expert, but the hole looked miniscule - I can imagine women peeing all over their gussets trying to use it.

Sounds great for those occasional outdoor sex romps........:mysmilie_502:

I'm a La Dea user and also another (non-IW) make and think they are great. However, the "comfort system" is not easy to manage. It's a overlapping flap between two pieces of fabric. Without going into TMI it isn't very convenient or easy to use. You need at least three hands. Two to deal with the "comfort system" and the other to hold your frock out of the way while you hover. And if you are a bit arthritic the hovering isn't too easy! If you needed more than a wee you'd need to take the garment off.

Having said that they are comfortable and make close-fitting clothes look better.

I'm a La Dea user and also another (non-IW) make and think they are great. However, the "comfort system" is not easy to manage. It's a overlapping flap between two pieces of fabric. Without going into TMI it isn't very convenient or easy to use. You need at least three hands. Two to deal with the "comfort system" and the other to hold your frock out of the way while you hover. And if you are a bit arthritic the hovering isn't too easy! If you needed more than a wee you'd need to take the garment off.

Having said that they are comfortable and make close-fitting clothes look better.

Well, it's certainly ONE way of making new friends! :nod:

I have irritable bowel syndrome, and when I have to "go", I HAVE to go! I don't know how anyone with a condition like that, or who develops a dicky tummy after eating something that disagreed with them, would be able to ccope with wearing such items! :confused:

Latest posts

Back