Laura Geller

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ms_melly

Registered Shopper
Just a heads up that there are several Laura Geller hours on today (mostly when I'm at work, which can only be a good thing).

And B&B Fair is back in stock.

I prefer the BE essentials for coverage but much prefer the LG blushers. I have a BE blusher in Thistle and find it too dark.

I'm thinking of trying the Matte Maker Invisible Oil Blotting Powder (218118) cause after a couple of hours I always look like an oil slick! Anyone else tried it - is it any good??

I prefer the BE essentials for coverage but much prefer the LG blushers. I have a BE blusher in Thistle and find it too dark.

HI Mia - I could never understand why QVC did the Thistle colour as their one choice of BE blush - it is quite a dark colour and BE have some fantastic pretty pale shades of blush - flowers and giddy pink and sorbet and so on are lovely.

I have sorbet and agree it's lovely :)

I also have to LG blotting powder somewhere, thank you for reminding me. It is much lighter than applying a usual powder and it does matt down the shine. The "welcome matt" is v good too (you use it before your make up). TBH they're v similar to the 2 smashbox products: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.220051/walk.yah.UKHB-U073 but the LG blotting powder is more like a powder whereas the smashbox anti-shine compact is a solid/gel-to-powder consistency. The blotting powder is a larger compact and lasts ages, longer than the smashbox one.

It's just a question of the textures you prefer

Jude x

Glad that I am not alone in not being keen on Thistle - When will I ever use it all up?!!Which BE blusher would be closer to the LG pink grapefruit shade? I don't want an apricot/peach shade.

Thanks

I'm thinking of trying the Matte Maker Invisible Oil Blotting Powder (218118) cause after a couple of hours I always look like an oil slick! Anyone else tried it - is it any good??

Hmm, I'm very tempted by this too... Looking forward to hear from people who have tried it...

Hiya - has anyone used the LG Moisture Compound and if so is it any good? Was thinking about trying it to go under my Spackle and it would solve my earlier SPF/Moisturiser dilemma...

Jools if its the Baked Body Frosting your talking about then on Q Active it says Honey Glow(a brown bronze colour) and Sugar Glow(a light,natural,golden colour) - i'm putting the Sugar Glow on waitlist as it sold out because i hesitated over which colour to go for(i hadnt seen it on Q Active before the 2-4 show today) and Ali and Laura didnt explain there was two colour choices? It looked lovely on the models skin and didnt seem to rub off when Laura rubbed the models skin after application. I did get the painting by numbers mixed pallette though - the matte powder in it swung it for me as i want to try it.

My very same thoughts when i was watching the presentation - it was unusual that Ali didnt say there was two colour choices? I wonder if its anything like the SB Strip - although the central section in the Strip is quite dark - i've got to bring the colour down slightly with yellow powder and it can come off slightly onto lighter clothes:(.

I watched it and there was no mention of colour choice :confused::confused: but it did look fab and is a definate buy for the future. She said she can't keep it in stock in the US.

Have I been missing something re easy-pay over the years? Only, I recorded the LG morning show and watched this evening. Noticed the smoky illusions kit was on 2 eps and thought I'd order it but it was back to normal price. Don't most easy pays last the day? I know otos and such need to be ordered during the show but I'm sure I've ordered easy pay items sometime after their presentation before.

Have I been missing something re easy-pay over the years? Only, I recorded the LG morning show and watched this evening. Noticed the smoky illusions kit was on 2 eps and thought I'd order it but it was back to normal price. Don't most easy pays last the day? I know otos and such need to be ordered during the show but I'm sure I've ordered easy pay items sometime after their presentation before.

Sometimes they last the day,Yolanda but more often than not,they are only in the actual presentation show.

Well I am still waiting for the LG TSV..............

When I ordered it, it did not arrive, sent the Declaration Form back, then went on Waitlist as it was supposed to be coming back in stock, no sign....

I find her makeup suits me and my needs, especially the B&B still works well in the heat, and her Baked Eyeshadows, colours are good.

Hope you all like what you have ordered.

Latest posts

Back