Northern nights TSV monday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think i large dose of reality is in order for QVC, not only for the presenters but the company as a whole for prices and some of the tat they are churning out!:D

nope - not interested. I like the yellow colour but don't want sheets on their own. I like complete sets and would rather have more duvet/sheet sets.
We never have sheets on their own/with blankets anymore.
I honestly prefer the flannel anyway

I agree miniminx £80 :D all together I would have thought it would have been better to do the whole set together rather than two different sets I guess that's more P&P for them:mad:

Why is it they put the flannel sets on just as summer is arriving (well supposed to) and then as it is getting colder they put cotton sets on - we need the flannel sets now!!! If we bought this set now it would have to sit in the cupboard till next May when we put the flannel away.

overpriced

amazed at the price of this plain set. have qvc not done bed sets with 4 pillowcases,duvet cover and fitted sheet for much less money? are they trying it on or what. the tsvs are getting less spectacular all round.

they have not done a bed set from northern nights under £30 before as the only one i can remember was another set like it on a buy more save more but this TSV was nice as it was the 350TC egyptian cotton ones

Latest posts

Back