Deliveries

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilly O

Registered Shopper
Now that the postage is capped at £4.95 I wondered how you are finding the TJC/DX delivery service. Personally I am bemused by having some of my items coming via Royal mail and taking 5 or 6 days and some being delivered by DX direct to my door. As far as I can tell there doesn't seem to be any distinction between low and higher priced items.

Haven't ordered from them in ages, but did recently. DX took 12 days from dispatch and then claimed they tried to deliver and couldn't. I had to rearrange another day and I saw them slow down then they whizzed past the house without stopping. Again a letter saying they couldn't deliver. 3rd time lucky, the guy said he couldn't find the house first time and then couldn't get an answer the second - didn't notice the bell right next to the door. Wasn't thrilled with the stuff anyway, so not jumping to the phones to order more.

DX are a nightmare..got back from holiday had 3 letters saying they couldn't deliver because they needed a signature. So I arranged a date and stayed in,
I spotted the guy coming down the drive, he dropped the parcel on the porch and walked away....I opened the door in time to see him scribbling on the
machine himself.... I asked him if he wanted a signature and he said "OK"... I've found it depends on the individual courier, some are very professional and
won't deliver without a signature, others throw them on the porch and walk away...my big bug bear is when they charge you £4.95 per delivery and bring
three orders together... I could send a taxi to pick them up cheaper...

I am totally fed up with TJC delivery I always pay double for fast track so I can order 2 days before my day off so I can sign for my items, a few weeks ago they weren't dispatched on time, then yesterday another delivery was dispatched for Monday delivery (my day off) and it blooming came today while I was at work!

Latest posts

Back