Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World announces exclusive arrival of Linda Lusardi’s brand new My Miracle Caviar & Pearl Skincare Range

TV favourite Linda Lusardi is back with the new generation of her My Miracle Skincare range, available exclusively from Ideal World TV from 2pm on Tuesday 23rd May. Based on the original My Miracle Swiss formula containing Caviar and Glacial water, the new collection now incorporates Pearl into its ingredients for added radiance. Linda herself has worked directly with skincare experts to personally develop the new range and remains passionate about creating the perfect skincare products, that not only she loves, but everyone else will too.

A huge hit with Ideal World audiences, the My Miracle range is much loved and its new products won’t disappoint. Included in the collection are:

Lusardi My Miracle Caviar & Pearl Neck and Decollete Cream 50ml (Twinpack £29.99) – designed to smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and creping on the neck and decollete area. A non-sticky cream with a lifting agent, giving the appearance of smooth, toned skin.

Read More

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Jewellery Channel new to freeview channel 60

The Jewellery Channel will launch today on freeview channel 60 its not on the EPG yet i post more information when i get it it might be taking the spaces that challenge vacated when they move to Mux C yesterday

› See More: The Jewellery Channel new to freeview channel 60

Post Thanks / Like

you can now rescan it on freeview channel 60 24/7

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

Is The Jewellery Channel 24/7 in Wales or does it go of at 7pm?