New Presenter!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

H

HoodedClaw

Guest Shopper
I see Genevieve Whatserface (who used to be a fashion expert on QVC) has joined IW as a fully-fledged presenter. Good for her! IW's gain is certainly Le Q's loss: they'd have been better off keeping her than the dire Glen, or taking on pipsqueak Mic(h)ael etc.

I do wonder what Genevieve is going to make of IW's "fashion" ranges :wink:

I see Genevieve Whatserface (who used to be a fashion expert on QVC) has joined IW as a fully-fledged presenter. Good for her! IW's gain is certainly Le Q's loss: they'd have been better off keeping her than the dire Glen, or taking on pipsqueak Mic(h)ael etc.

I do wonder what Genevieve is going to make of IW's "fashion" ranges :wink:

So you're watching La Dea then HC? I agree Genevieve will be an excellent presenter, at least IW have Yours Clothing.

Ideal World are certainly poaching QVC'S presenters. Wish they would poach a few more..... Wonder if they need a fitness expert?:giggle:

I turned over and there Genevieve was. I realised Hellis was presenting so turned the telly off :down:

Well, it's good to see that the lovely Genevieve has, too, 'migrated' across to Ideal. Poor gal was lumped with hideous 'Casual and Co.' tripe over on QVC - yet still managed to enthuse appropriately about it, bless her! I'm not saying that the 'fashion' ranges on Ideal are necessarily any better, but at least she will have a little more freedom and might even be able to break into such delights as Kärcher and all those Polti steam cleaners/irons/wrinkle-removers....lucky girl! ;-)

Well, it's good to see that the lovely Genevieve has, too, 'migrated' across to Ideal. Poor gal was lumped with hideous 'Casual and Co.' tripe over on QVC - yet still managed to enthuse appropriately about it, bless her! I'm not saying that the 'fashion' ranges on Ideal are necessarily any better, but at least she will have a little more freedom and might even be able to break into such delights as Kärcher and all those Polti steam cleaners/irons/wrinkle-removers....lucky girl! ;-)

They're much, much worse :smirk:

For saying she's so into fashion, I don't think she'll be fulfilled here :giggle:

http://www.idealworld.tv/Genevieve-Ni-Reamoinn.aspx

Genevieve is currently doing craft on Create & Craft! Wonder what's enticing all the presenters and guests over to IW. I thought she was actually employed by Casual & Co so it was a surprise! She's doing really well though and think she will fit in really well.

I always liked to watch the fashion when Genevive was on, she is a lovley presenter and was the only one who knew her stuff.

I will be tuning in to IW fashion in the hope that she brings some decent style with her.

Well done to Ideal World for snapping her up.

:clapping:

Genevive seems a nice lady, but not nice enough to tempt me to watch IW, I have never rated casual&co and never really rated Genevive as a fashion presenter, so imo I don't think qvc are that worried about the move...

Latest posts

Back