quack quack woof woof

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On the 25th they have a Christmas special, so I guess that will be more Christmas than Flamingoes!:eek:

I've said this before (and I've been slated for it around here, but actually don't care) but I like Quacker.:p I'm not frumpy or middle aged. As far as I can tell I'm trendy and fashion aware. Sometimes I wear Quacker (yes, even outside the house) and I enjoy it. They happen to be well made, cheery and very, very comfy. I don't get people running up to me to ask where I got my sparkly t-shirt, but neither do I get people pointing and laughing either. Sure, there are items that are way too much for me, but I wouldn't rule them out for someone else. I love fashion, buy Glamour, InStyle and Vogue every month, but I refuse to spend every single day of my life worrying about whether everything about me is serious enough for everyone else! It's blinkin' dull and grey outside and I happen to have on a t-shirt depicting a sparkly pumpkin and I'm happy! So there!;)

Well said! I totally agree, except that whenever I wore my Quacker tops to work (before I lost my job :() someone nearly always commented on how nice they are. I'm 42 and one of my colleagues in her 20's said that she loved my style and dress sense. Made me feel REALLY good :D

Quack on!

Well said! I totally agree, except that whenever I wore my Quacker tops to work (before I lost my job :() someone nearly always commented on how nice they are. I'm 42 and one of my colleagues in her 20's said that she loved my style and dress sense. Made me feel REALLY good :D

Quack on!

good on ya, enjoy wearing them, nothing wrong with a bit of sparkle, life can be too dull at times:)

Latest posts

Back