POD Multi Ladder

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

deanos

Registered Shopper
Hey folks Maplin have a 3 tread mul.multifunction ladder for £47 delivered , seems a huge saving on IW £108 for a 4 tread version !

Put N74KA in the maplin search box www.maplin.co.uk

Use code SECRET 3 for £3 off making it £47 delivered

HTH folks

I don't really rate the 13 in 1 ladder as some of the thirteen positions are not safe and basically just isn't practical.Also the feet and base are too wide compared to it's other competitors.I got mine from B&Q for £59.99 and has 10 functions which from what research I did beforehand is all you need.
I wouldn't pay IW's price of £99.99 plus £7.99 P&P any day of the week.

I got mine from Ebay and they are good and cheaper than Ideal but they are so heavy and i am not a weak Man!

I have received the following reply from Ideal World:

Our ladder is one of the few in the market that has 13 positions (including storage) that have all been safety tested to pass or exceed regulation standards.

Our ladder has 4 rungs per section and reached 4.8m making it one of the largest on the market as well.

Our ladder has wide stabilizing feet for extra safety, stability and grip

Our ladder is relatively lightweight at around 22kg – we will not compromise quality, safety or rigidity by using less materials.

All our products are backed up with our usual guarantee should anyone not be satisfied with their purchase – we have sold tens of thousands of these and have many very satisfied customers – we have 8 x 5 Star Reviews, 2 x 4 Star Reviews and only 1 x 2 Star review on our website.

13 position ladder

Had our ladder about 2 years - it is one of the best on the market [size does matter] its brill ,and very safe , you cannot compare 3 rung to 4 rung ,anyone thinking of buying -you will be delighted.

Latest posts

Back