Vitamix POD 3 out of 4 buyers....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
Apparently (said by Gareth the Vitamix man)

''I'm not sure if I've told you before but 3 out of 4 customers come back to buy the dry container within the first year...the reason being, it changes it from 12 machines to 20 machines.....''

I'm not being funny, but the 'dry container' is just the same as the other one, but is 900ml instead of 2l, and has a different blade. BUT it costs £100!! I can't really see 75% of people going to buy an extra jug for £100 :L

ALSO, I'd understand if it was worth it, and made more things, but the demonstrations they use it with is rice flour, pesto, ice cream Etc. but those demos have been done before in the big jug! :p He then goes on to say that you can make pan cake mix.....why can't you do that with the big jug?

I just think they have too many, and don't sell many, so they want to just get rid of them!

3/4 people I think it complete nonsense!! lol

I thought they were fried eggs

The beauty bra was on after the Vitamix :hi:

Loen is a G cup..................jealous BL? :wonder:

Poached if you please...............:emo:

Jealous of Loen? No, anything more than a handful is a total waste......so I'm told anyway! :tongue:

Imagine humping them round in this heat :sweat:

Goodness, what a thought. Have you noticed that you-know-who has suddenly disappeared? Bet her big beauties are swinging around underneath her kaftan if they're not all clammy and sticking to her underarm plaits..........:cheeky:

it's so hot, i've not even bothered with a kaftan today....everything's swinging free.....waiting for a BT engineer to call..

Is he going to install some new equipment?! :giggle:

It's very hot here too and my two little poached eggs are nice and free under my loose T-shirt! Are yours knocking against your knees? :smirk:

The parmesan cheese isn't a great success...........it bounces around the jug like a ping pong ball :smirk:

I saw this demonstration 3 times over the past day, and EVERYTIME there is a hugh lump left! :p His excuse ''We haven't got much time otherwise I'll let it go round for another few seconds''

If it only took another 5 seconds, I'm sure he would show us! ;) If he left it for another minute, the cheese would still be bouncing around, and the motor would heat it up and melt the other cheese! xD

I saw this demonstration 3 times over the past day, and EVERYTIME there is a hugh lump left! :p His excuse ''We haven't got much time otherwise I'll let it go round for another few seconds''

If it only took another 5 seconds, I'm sure he would show us! ;) If he left it for another minute, the cheese would still be bouncing around, and the motor would heat it up and melt the other cheese! xD

I think if you're going to buy one of these, you'd want to watch it a few times to make sure it's what you want, if you're parting with that sort of cash and being as they do the same things over and over, my guess is that people are going to notice.

He should ditch the parmesan like he's ditched the scrambled egg, which takes far longer in that contraption than in a saucepan/microwave :dull:

I think if you're going to buy one of these, you'd want to watch it a few times to make sure it's what you want, if you're parting with that sort of cash and being as they do the same things over and over, my guess is that people are going to notice.

He should ditch the parmesan like he's ditched the scrambled egg, which takes far longer in that contraption than in a saucepan/microwave :dull:

Very true.

I used to think it was a fantastic item, but I think it is far far too expensive and OTT.

I thought it was fantastic how it crushed ice.....I do it at home, and ice used to get stuck unter the blade Etc. but then done what they done, and added water to it, and does it in about 20 seconds. (I for one am happy to wait an extra 15 seconds instead of spending £450!)

I bought into the 'we can make peanut butter without oil, as it releases the oils..' speel they say. Then about 2 months ago, bid tv were selling a £20 blender/mixer thing, and they done the same thing!

I suppose it is unique that it can heat things up, but I bet when they designed it, that they didn't want that, but decided to just say it is part of it! That is what a microwave is for! :p

As it really is an item for businesses Etc. and I don't think it is really for home use, the only plus I can really see, is that it can work non stop all day (what businesses need), but as a customer of IW, the most you will use it is a few times per day.

Just my opinion, but my £50 Kenwood bender does the majority of the stuff that can do! lol

I love the way they make a feature out of the fact it heats up after being used too long :) Its like "and here, buy this lawn mower and if you run it for too long it will ignite and cause a fire, HANDY for those summer days when you feel like bbqing some bangers and burgers"

Vitamix is the worst piece of overpriced dump they have apart from the Lecoaspira. I defy anyone to tell me its worth it! And Gareth, "I have never met anyone who has seen the demos and NOT wanted one" I do not want one. I would rather honestly give the money for that to a charity tin and 'struggle' on for the last 36 years lke I have done thanks.

Latest posts

Back