Vitamix POD 3 out of 4 buyers....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love the way they make a feature out of the fact it heats up after being used too long :) Its like "and here, buy this lawn mower and if you run it for too long it will ignite and cause a fire, HANDY for those summer days when you feel like bbqing some bangers and burgers"

Vitamix is the worst piece of overpriced dump they have apart from the Lecoaspira. I defy anyone to tell me its worth it! And Gareth, "I have never met anyone who has seen the demos and NOT wanted one" I do not want one. I would rather honestly give the money for that to a charity tin and 'struggle' on for the last 36 years lke I have done thanks.

Love it!! :D

"I have never met anyone who has seen the demos and NOT wanted one" Who wants one? yes, many people. Who would pay £450 for what is essentially a blender (Sorry, Vitamix....that's what it is!) hardly anybody!

I wouldn't have thought it is a very popular product, but due to the price, I suppose they don't have to sell too many to get enough money. I'd imagine they sell around 30-50 each show at my guess.

Latest posts

Back