The beauty bra....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
OMG Im so livid!!! the Beauty bra is the biggest piece of cack Ive seen for underwear. The 'shape' everyone has who is wearing them is awful, they all look like 70+ year olds who stopped wearing bras in 1950. Then to cap it all, we have Loen saying, 'if youre a G cup like me it isnt supportive enough', and Ellis 2 hours later saying, 'if youre a G cup it WILL be supportive enough'. Then Ellis is saying how her HUGE C cup is well supported, well a) no it isnt, and b) C is not large or heavy at all. Then we have the before and after shots, with the AFTER shots still having bra bulge at the sides and Ellis standing there bare faced saying how there is no bra bulge. I love the way these presenters think if they say something we will believe it regardless of what our eyes are showing us.

And Ellis for the last time......its ONE FELL SWOOP.
And Nina, you need another line honey, other than 'if you're pear shaped this is good for you' and 'if you're apple shaped this is good for you'

Its gotten to the stage now and I do not lie, I switch the sound to off when Ellis and Debbie and Dennice are on, and dont start me on Genevieve, am I the only person who thinks QVC couldnt have given a worse presenter the push to IW?

Latest posts

Back