Mike Wall

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemcherub

Registered Shopper
I just wanted to say how wonderful Mike is really, with Miles leaving such big shoes to fill I had my doubts but no need I find Mike just as helpful and on the ball.
I haven't been buying much really but had a few delivery issues which Mike has resolved immediately, he always replies to emails and answers and solves issues as soon as possible.
Just wanted to say a big thanks to TJC for finding us another wonderful Operations Manager.

I just wanted to say how wonderful Mike is really, with Miles leaving such big shoes to fill I had my doubts but no need I find Mike just as helpful and on the ball.
I haven't been buying much really but had a few delivery issues which Mike has resolved immediately, he always replies to emails and answers and solves issues as soon as possible.
Just wanted to say a big thanks to TJC for finding us another wonderful Operations Manager.

Hi GC,

I met MIke at the customer day a few months ago. I was a bit worried when Miles left however, I found Mike to be very sincere and a charming gentleman.
I am please all you issue were sorted out quickly.

Latest posts

Back