EMU Boots sizing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Emus I bought were definitely wonky on the sizing. My left foot is bigger than my right but the right boot fitted and the left one was too big! The left one was too loose and slipped at the heel. Gorgeous boots though with lovely supported and spongy soles. Just wonky fitting on mine. And it was a lot of money in postage to try on a pair of boots. Not something I'd risk again but I would buy them if I could try them on in a store.

Well, because they are over £40, its cost me £8 to send them back !!!!! a total of around £15 just to try the ****** things on !!!! So much for the 'cheaper than car parking in town' spiel !!!!! NEVER AGAIN will I buy shoes/boots from qvc.

Hello everyone
My boots seem ito fit alright - I ordered my normal size - not sure if they may get a bit bigger with wear though. All the blub that came with them stresses that EMU is an " genuine Australian based brand" using "premium Australian sheepskin & wool products" while both the packaging on the spare inserts & on the soles of the boot says " made in China"! Do they ship all the stuff over there to be made up & then back again to the EMU distribution centres?

Now then, I ordered the TSV but then ordered the same ones of Amazon cos they were £80, my QVC size 5 felt a smidge big but the Amazon ones feel snug. Needless to say the QVC ones are going back (using the cancel order to get my p&p back).

Use Hermes to return them, it'll cost a damned site less.

Still no Emus here :wonder: rang QVC who said courier tried to deliver on Tuesday...might have helped if they'd left a blasted card so I could have rearranged delivery...apparently courier will redeliver but QVC sending out forms for non receipt of goods just in case...I'm really cross! :devil:

By way of update, my Emus are fitting beautifully. No more problems with the squashed toe. They seem to have bedded down inside. I have to say they are amazingly comfy and warm. I'm totally impressed, fab boots which haven't left my feet since the arrived!. I have bought my daughter a pair of Ugg Bailey Boots in grey and they were £180, for her birthday at the end of November, so Emu's at £125 aren't too bad in comparison.

Hurrah...mine arrived at tea-time..courier said she hadn't called before, so goodness knows what QVC were on about when I rang earlier! Boots are fab...lovely and comfy and seem lighter to wear than my uggs (and considerably cheaper) Wish i'd bought a couple of pairs now!

i would never pay that much for boots (just me personally, not a criticism) unless i was going to the arctic circle or something but surely, if you are willing to pay that much, shouldn't they just.............fit?? with none of this one fits one doesn't, sloppy heeels, squashed toes, go up/down a size??

I want some EMU slippers now. My boots are the only thing that has ever succeeded in warming my toes (I have permanently frozen toes - unless I drink alcohol! Not a realistic solution LOL)

Have got mine on now - tyring to see if toes OK?? Have put them bottom to bottom with my Uggs and soles are the same size so fingers crossed they'll be ok. They do feel more xpensive than the Uggs.
Mollymoo

I want some EMU slippers now. My boots are the only thing that has ever succeeded in warming my toes (I have permanently frozen toes - unless I drink alcohol! Not a realistic solution LOL)

i'm wearing my EMU slippers at the moment (recommended by my sister) and they are the best slippers i've ever had...lovely snug tootsies and so comfortable!

Latest posts

Back