USA Live!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
They're in the USA again, is it me or is it really dark (and cheap looking) in the studio? :bandit:

Dark , and seriously cheap looking studio,with the sort of Americans who give Americans a bad name.Loud,and brash. Maybe IW's remit is to find the cheapest stuidos and most obnoxious American presenters.
If it is.they succeeed. Top marks

I just switched over and saw Debbie with the Du Wigs.....

All I would say is.....Don't....

Jinny x

I just switched over and saw Debbie with the Du Wigs.....

All I would say is.....Don't....

Jinny x

Haha did you see the model with the wig half on and half off?

The crew were cheering and clapping :smirk:

The cameraman zoomed in to the good side and zoomed out when she turned to the wonky side

Seriously bad stuff :giggle:

Pity I couldn't watch for long as the sound grated on my eardrums everytime they shrieked.

And God only knows how you would put one of these wigs on by yourself as even with two, they can't put it on straight

If these are the most popular products in the US, then the company's going downhill faster than a fat bloke on roller skates...

I am, however, fascinated by "Authentic Knitting" - I'd never thought of using a ****** great loom to knock up a pair of socks....that'll please anyone sitting next to me on the train every morning....

Jinny x

Dave: 'Ah you can make mittens as well'

American Lady: 'They're baby bootees Dave'

You can make a sock in a day and a half, so that's a pair in three days. First you have to shell out £25 plus post for the fiddly gadget, then cough up a tenner for the book showing you how to do it.

American Lady: 'Everyone wears socks'............yeah, we buy them from a shop

You'd go up a shoe size by the time you'd got them on :nod:

The cameraman zoomed in to the good side and zoomed out when she turned to the wonky side

Pity I couldn't watch for long as the sound grated on my eardrums everytime they shrieked.

And God only knows how you would put one of these wigs on by yourself as even with two, they can't put it on straight

Did you also see the presenter putting a wig on a model back to front? It took her a while to realise that was why she was having trouble getting it on. OH DEAR!!!!!!!

when they were selling a Crystal Tranquil Angel, one of the american women was saying "just like a fine gemstone a fine diamond, its all
about the three c's,cut, colour quality". its great car crash tv.

I caught a glimpse.You mean to say you thought they looked fake??? I can'[t see how anybody can say that. They looked like 100 % genuine dolls hair.

If these are the hot American products,that may go some way to explaining why their economy is currently down the toilet.I thought America was country of innovators..not suppliers for Taiwanese factories.Pretty sad really.
MAybe they just didn't look hard enough.or maybe they had to settle for whatever HSN in Flordia happen to be flogging at the minute.
I saw better looking wigs on an episode of Only Fools and Horses.Del got a container load of "genuine artificial" wigs from the far east,and floggged them for 2 quid each .YOu know it makes sense.!

Me and Mrs Horatio were in stitches watching the Du wigs with Debbie Shore on USA live today,we just couldn't believe how anybody in their right mind would wear such a tatty looking Syrup of fig for £80.
The amazing transformation of two embarrassed looking young models who magically aged +20 years when putting on one of these Syrups nearly made me drop my chocolate hob nob into my tea,as I sat there thinking where do Ideal World get this crap from.......... :emo:
Then out of the blue Mrs Horatio commented that one of the models looked amazingly like the little old woman she sees down at the Post Office every Tuesday morning collecting her pension,and the next time she bumps into her Mrs H is going to ask her if she is wearing the un-noticeable Du Wig..........:emo:
I said it would be best if you did not mention that she was wearing a Syrup..........:doh:

when they were selling a Crystal Tranquil Angel, one of the American women was saying "just like a fine gemstone a fine diamond, its all
about the three c's,cut, colour quality". its great car crash tv.
The bubbly American Gal who was demonstrating the Tru Lift hair application which can transform a Tim Brooke Taylor type of hairstyle into a Leo Sayer one mentioned how she loves London and how it would be awesome walking down "Piccadilly Circle" after applying Tru Lift to your hair...........:mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back