When is "Lowest Price" really lowest price?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tvshopper

Registered Shopper
I'm feeling not a considerable amount put out right now.

Today's Evening One To Own looks suspiciously like the white gold ballerina ring I bought at the beginning of August @£699 :sad:

The presenter at the time said on screen how long it had taken to get this back in stock (true: I'd kept checking on it for months) and here was a limited number (3) that they'd managed to get again.

So the price went to £699 and we were told "That is as low as we can go" and "This is your lowest price" etc etc.

Now I did see that this same ring in yellow gold was a OTO @£599...but that was yellow gold and not my white gold one.

So here's the question: if it is my ring and in white gold AND goes lower than £699....where do I stand?:confused2: Can I argue that I was promised a 'lowest price' which has not turned out that way?

tvs

Well, well, well...it closed at the same price as mine. But that auction was full of fibs...

Before it began he said it was a "new design" and then changed that to 'we've seen this design in Iliana" Yes...and you saw it back in August with my Auction...and that was cos you'd gotten more in from it first being seen in June!

So this was its THIRD outing, although you changed the SKU number.

At 20:10 it flashed on screen at £849 "lowest price ever". No it wasn't! You said MINE was that in August and how can £849 be the lowest price when you sold it lower then? Very nawty.

I shall be eagle eyed from now on as I can see that TJC's price promises appear to be as crappy as the cardboard box they sent this ring out in

There is typically a price difference between yellow and white gold. I bet that the goldweight or something superficial (not really superficial but you know what I mean) will account for the difference.

It's well worth a phone call to CS to see if they will price match for you.

Good luck

Latest posts

Back