Beauty gift ideas TSV 6/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Irishbliss

Registered Shopper
I just read a tweet from Daniel Sandler and he mentioned this weekends TSV....

"If youve ever fancied a Clarisonic then youll love that its the Today Special Value on QVC this sunday. Nearly £80 off RRP. Wowza.". Apparently you get brushes and cleanser too.

I bought one a year or so ago and love it! Really keeps my skin clean and soft....mine is e boring White one, will be so tempted if the TSV is a coloured one!

I wouldnt be without mine now, it's an investment but very worth it.

ooh thanks for the heads up Irishbliss! I've been thinking of getting one of these and I might ask my fiancee for one for my birthday in December! Would be good if it was easy pay as well (too much perhaps!) lol xx

I bought mine at the begining of the year and like the rest of you wouldn't be without it now. They are expensive but worth every penny. When you think of how much you spend on creams to make your skin look good this actually works out great value for money. My skin has never looked better.

I mentioned the other day I use far less moisturiser since having mine and thinking about it foundation to! I've read your skin can go through a purge stage where you can break out slightly initially but touch wood mine hasn't yet!

I have one as I remember Donna gave some great advice and I took the plunge. What would be the benefit of trading up though??

The Mia is the smaller one, which they say for travelling with. Or it could be the Plus which has the body brush etc attached. You cannot use the body brush with the normal one they sell. The Mia if you don't want a big heavy version.

Will say we will get lots of different colour choices.

OMG I adore mine I bought it on pre sale when they first came to SpaceNk

I really really hope it's the Mia AND on easy pay too

I'm on 3 weeks of night duty so any info will be very gratefully received in advance

I have wanted one for ages after reading great reports on here. Just fluttered my eyelashes at OH and said I have found my Christmas pressie. "Fine" he said "get it". A man of few words!

Out of interest, I know very little about them - if the TSV is the smaller version, would anyone advise holding out for the bigger one, or get the TSV.

If it is the Mia it will do exactly the same as the normal one only be a bit lighter to hold. The same heads fit all the Clarisonics.

The Mia is £120 so I have an idea if £80 off that would really bring it down in price big time. So actually I am wondering if it will be the Plus/Professional one? Its £179 rrp so £80 off that would make perhaps more sense

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...64.desc.Clarisonic-PLUS-for-the-Face-and-Body

This the Plus version.

Last edited:
Thanks Donna. You could be right about the plus model. On the reviews on Q, many people are asking that QVC start stocking the plus. I would be happy with the face version, but now i have the go ahead from 'Santa', I will take whichever version is offered.

I just bookmarked that link you gave donna. Thank you.
I am tempted to buy this for kiss-mass for my eldest daughter so that info would be useful, maybe even print if off for her.

I like the sound of this - can you use your LE Cleanse & Polish or Elemis Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser with this ?

I've been pondering the Clarisonic for a while. I've been wondering if it's akin to trying a sonic toothbrush - since having one of those and feeling/seeing the difference I would *never* go back to a manual or even an electric toothbrush. I haven't really done any research as yet, so here are a few probably obvious questions: can you use any cleanser with it? Is it very time consuming? And do the heads *have* to be replaced every 3-4 months as advised?

MTIA :handshake:

I've been pondering the Clarisonic for a while. I've been wondering if it's akin to trying a sonic toothbrush - since having one of those and feeling/seeing the difference I would *never* go back to a manual or even an electric toothbrush. I haven't really done any research as yet, so here are a few probably obvious questions: can you use any cleanser with it? Is it very time consuming? And do the heads *have* to be replaced every 3-4 months as advised?

MTIA :handshake:

The setting I use takes 1 minute that's all AD

I adore Eve Lom cleanser but it does stuff up the head ( but the results are fabby) so I tend to keep one of my heads solely for use with my EL

I have used it with Decleor , Elemis, Clarins, Clinique , Liz Earle and all have been fine hth

Latest posts

Back