Beauty gift ideas TSV 6/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really want this! There looks to be quite a lot of "product" with it so will that mean the value of the item will be more than the £180 that Donna quoted? Even so I still want it and could even be persuaded to stay up until midnight and it must be years since I last did that!

If its on easy pay then I will definately go for it. My skin is always playing up and I would love it to just settle down and hopefully this is just the ticket!

I've been pondering the Clarisonic for a while. I've been wondering if it's akin to trying a sonic toothbrush - since having one of those and feeling/seeing the difference I would *never* go back to a manual or even an electric toothbrush. I haven't really done any research as yet, so here are a few probably obvious questions: can you use any cleanser with it? Is it very time consuming? And do the heads *have* to be replaced every 3-4 months as advised?

MTIA :handshake:

It takes one minute to go through the programme and is the same as using a sonic toothbrush - once you have used it you will not feel as clean when you don't.

Yes, you can use them with any cleanser. I use mine with either the Sanctuary or the Boots no 7 hot cloth cleanser - both of these are similar to the cleanse and polish but if you get them with the Boots £5 off vouchers which they are always giving away work out at less than a fiver a tube.

I havent changed my head yet and have been using it for 9-10 months now - I am thinking that maybe it is time I did. It is a bit like the toothbrush - do you always change your head within the recommended time :wink:

the body brush bit is tempting, I have the original for face only....going to have a look around for reviews to see if u REALLY need the body brush!

Okay people it is the PLUS version. I got the email newsletter and shows the body brush head etc. Sazza is as usual totally spot on. Will say it will aroound the £100 TSV price.

Last edited:
I've been pondering the Clarisonic for a while. I've been wondering if it's akin to trying a sonic toothbrush - since having one of those and feeling/seeing the difference I would *never* go back to a manual or even an electric toothbrush. I haven't really done any research as yet, so here are a few probably obvious questions: can you use any cleanser with it? Is it very time consuming? And do the heads *have* to be replaced every 3-4 months as advised?

MTIA :handshake:

Actually the man who invented the sonic toothbrush invented the clarisonic.

The normal version QVC sell is actually £150 elsewhere but there are extra heads etc.

I buy my heads from ebay US, as you can get two for the price of one here. Or the clarisonic UK site as they have free shipping, why pay QVC £4 extra.

Last edited:
I never thought about this before but all the glowing references are making me def have a look at his.

Hopefully we will have the price before Saturday night from our super detectives (coughs discreetly!) and we will know about the EP too. If it is not on EP, I might have to go for the face one as it is on 4 EP. Obviously the plus model would be better.

I have just looked on QVC website and the normal Clarisonic is on 4 easy payments. It is £170.00.

I'm tempted to put this on chequehold just incase the plus isnt on easy pay, also not sure if I'm that fussed over the body brush as well. mmm need to have a think, can you do cheque hold with easy pay as well?

I must admit I wasn't sure I'd use the body brush BUT it's great, since I've been using mine I don't seem to have any issues with in growing hairs on my legs due to epilation! When doing my legs I use a gentle expholiator (only on my legs) and the difference is so worth it! For me it's far more effective than just an expholiator :up: I only use the body brush once a week it's all I seem to need due to how effective it is :)

Got mine with all the gels. Must admit not fussed with all the clarisonic gels. Oh no am now dithering as to whether I need this for the body. I love my clarisonic and it is great but was not really thinking of gearing up. Oh decisions, decisions as it is quite pricey. I originally got mine on 4 easy pay from the Q and at the time I thought that was expensive.

I'm tempted to put this on chequehold just incase the plus isnt on easy pay, also not sure if I'm that fussed over the body brush as well. mmm need to have a think, can you do cheque hold with easy pay as well?

I have never done chequehold, so I can't help there, sorry.

It would be a shame for us to have to go for the more basic model, especially as the TSV will most likely be cheaper, just because it is on EP. Oh to have endless money!!

Am I the only person who didn't notice any difference to my skin when using the clarisonic?. My skin was in good condition anyway so don't know if it's more a problem solver?

Latest posts

Back