Beauty gift ideas TSV 6/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Donna, I'll give it a go, I think I'm just a bit nervous of it yet!

I think I'm going to keep mine, the blemished bits are really tiny and really not that noticeable and it is lovely to use and my skin feels fabulously soft. I don't have the greatest luck with buying stuff, if there's a faulty one out of thousands it's a sure thing that I'll be the one that gets it!!

Apologies if it's been asked before but can it be used with a balm cleanser? I've just received my Emma Hardie try me kit and wondered if I could use it with that? I've got plenty of cleansers on stand by though if it can't be used with the Clarisonic.:blush:

Personally, I wouldn't use a balm cleanser with it - it will probably clog the bristles a bit.

So far I am delighted with mine. Have tried to take my make up of half my face the traditional way and the other half of my face with the Clarisonic and there really is a difference!
Eraly days, but so far so good :clapping:

:sad:I want mine!!!!!!!! Blooming QVC tried to put my payment through with the wrong name so my card was declined! Had to wait for the explanation letter to arrive then call them to sort it out! :angry:

Apologies if it's been asked before but can it be used with a balm cleanser? I've just received my Emma Hardie try me kit and wondered if I could use it with that? I've got plenty of cleansers on stand by though if it can't be used with the Clarisonic.:blush:

:hi:Nailprincess I did ask this question a couple of pages back as I use Emma Hardie too and thought it would clog bristles. Donna kindly answered and said yes she's used it with Eve Lom balm cleanser and the brush head cleaned up well with warm water and baking soda. Someone else suggested keeping one particular brush head for balm cleansers. Hope this helps. I haven't actually used EH yet because I wanted to see how I got on with Bare Escentuals Purifying Facial Cleanser and LE's Cleanse & Polish first. Both were fine.

So far enjoying using Clarisonic and skin feels lovely afterwards.

I was lucky to get the green colour that I ordered and undamaged packing. I think it's very bad of QVC to send a white one to someone who ordered the lavender when it is only available on waitlist now.:sad:

:sad:I want mine!!!!!!!! Blooming QVC tried to put my payment through with the wrong name so my card was declined! Had to wait for the explanation letter to arrive then call them to sort it out! :angry:

Hope it arrives soon. They ought to refund your P&P by way of apology!

Another tip. Buy baking soda anyway and fill a bowl with hot water and add half a teaspoon and drop your brush head in once a fortnight or even once a month to freshen it up. Just a quick soak , then rinse in cold water and air dry. It was actually Vampyre you told me this.

Ok daft question. I tried the Clarisonic last night, and I think I was a bit over zealous with my Elemis Cleanser. Am I supposed to have some some cleanser left after I've gone through the motions? Do I need to wipe off any excess with a muslin cloth etc? Sorry it sounds really stupid and I've tired to look at some demo's on the QVC website but there isn't one.

Thanks

I normally just put about a large pea size bit of cleanser directly on the head of the brush and then use it on my face. By the time you've finished, you wont' have much left either on the brush, or necessarily on your face, as the Elemis cleanser doesn't really "foam" when you use it with a Clarisonic. I then use a muslin cloth just to rinse off any excess (or if I'm in the shower, then I don't bother)

Getting a nice spot on my forehead, this is usual isn't it as it is bringing the impurities out?

Oooh, I can beat you as I've got two humungous ones coming on my forehead. Just hoping they don't merge into one that looks like a boil as they're near each other!

Yes, it's definitely the Clarisonic drawing things out. I stopped using mine for a while (just out of laziness!) and when I restarted, BAM, got 3 nasty spots within the space of the first week. It will pass.

Latest posts

Back