Beauty gift ideas TSV 6/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC won't honour easy-payments at a later date if you pay by cheque initially (chequehold)

You could order it on easy-pay and keep it unopened until TSV day and then cancel the regular one (443069) under DSR and return it. You'd have to pay return p&p and you wouldn't be able to use it if you're planning to cancel the order. Seems a bit of a faff.

It's probably on easy-payments (443069) when it's shown on QVC Beauty channel so you may find it'll keep showing with easy-payment for as long as the video is repeated on the beauty channel.

Hope that makes sense

Jude xx

I must admit I wasn't sure I'd use the body brush BUT it's great, since I've been using mine I don't seem to have any issues with in growing hairs on my legs due to epilation! When doing my legs I use a gentle expholiator (only on my legs) and the difference is so worth it! For me it's far more effective than just an expholiator :up: I only use the body brush once a week it's all I seem to need due to how effective it is :)

I agree. The body brush gives very good results on legs and upper arms :mysmilie_851:

The Clarisonic cleansers and exfoliator are OK as well. Easy to use and they smell nice too :nod:

:mysmilie_499:

I use mine with Elemis Sensitive Wash, my favourite combo. The sensitive wash I got with mine was okay but didn't try the others incase of roseaca flare up.

The body brush is brilliant on upper arms and thights.

QVC won't honour easy-payments at a later date if you pay by cheque initially (chequehold)

You could order it on easy-pay and keep it unopened until TSV day and then cancel the regular one (443069) under DSR and return it. You'd have to pay return p&p and you wouldn't be able to use it if you're planning to cancel the order. Seems a bit of a faff.

It's probably on easy-payments (443069) when it's shown on QVC Beauty channel so you may find it'll keep showing with easy-payment for as long as the video is repeated on the beauty channel.

Hope that makes sense

Jude xx

Yeah does seem a bit of a faff, I'll hold on til TSV day and then decide. I'm not too fussed as I can get one elsewhere if needed without the pressure of selling out etc! lol

How many easy pay then do we think it will be?

It really is anyones guess, this is QVC we are talking about, they don't always do things that make sense!!!! How often do you see a high price item and no easy pay so as I say, anyones guess!!

Am I the only person who didn't notice any difference to my skin when using the clarisonic?. My skin was in good condition anyway so don't know if it's more a problem solver?

I must admit I was wondering the same thing apple. I got mine about 8 weeks ago (the Mia) and my skin does feel clean after using but I'm not noticing any real difference. I got it to help with the blocked pores on my nose but I still have them. I also still get the odd nasty spot from time to time. It's a 'nice' item but I'm not overwhelmed to be honest

Am I the only person who didn't notice any difference to my skin when using the clarisonic?. My skin was in good condition anyway so don't know if it's more a problem solver?
I have seen reviews that aren't great, that's why I want to buy from QVC so I can use the MBG if necessary.

I have seen reviews that aren't great, that's why I want to buy from QVC so I can use the MBG if necessary.

I read them too, but there are a lot more good ones than bad ones. Like you, thats my reason for buying from QVC. With expensive items, the 30 MBG comes into its own.

Think I will stick with what I have. Too expensive to buy another unit when I already have the original version for my face.

How does this differ from the Tresonic one that Q sold a while ago?
It's much more expensive.

I must admit I was wondering the same thing apple. I got mine about 8 weeks ago (the Mia) and my skin does feel clean after using but I'm not noticing any real difference. I got it to help with the blocked pores on my nose but I still have them. I also still get the odd nasty spot from time to time. It's a 'nice' item but I'm not overwhelmed to be honest

Interesting. I was about to post and ask what people who were happy with their skin in the first place thought.

Although I still have some scarring from a bad bout of adult acne a while back my skin is back to it's normal bombproof self. I have few lines and wrinkles and my skin is usually pretty damned good. Though I say so myself. I have regular facials and look after my skin but I'm not sure that the Clarisonic will give me any real advantage. If it's on easy pay I might be tempted to try it. Mind you if I buy the damned thing I know I'll keep it!

How does this differ from the Tresonic one that Q sold a while ago?
It's much more expensive.

Big difference. Best thing to do is go to QVC US and actually watch the demo on video with the man who invented it. Then find the Tresonic on QVC UK and watch that demo. More powerful and the brush head the inner bits turns in different direction than the other. Will the Tresonic still be working say three or four years later People have had their's that long and still going. Of course you do have to change brush heads. You can click out the inner brush bit and use it around your nose etc if more problems there. Lets say what is the different between a battery toothbrush and a sonic one.

I have just been on QVC website and Will is talking to a QVC buyer about this TSV and Beauty Day. She was not giving much away about the Clarisonic other than to say it is on easy pay. I believe it is causing a bit of a stir on line, but not being a facebook user, I don't know what is being said.

As I am definitely going for this, I will stay up until midnight to order, I can't remember the last time i did that! It might not be as popular as predicted, but I am not taking the chance. Is anyone else going for it?

On Facebook all it seems to be is "What is the TSV on Beauty Day?". Its very boring answering and other people answering. Then others asking, "Is it a Bobbi Brown?" That one does make me laugh, cruel but yes it does. Because quite a few Bobbi Brown shows they got excited thinking it would be that. Infact some people keep saying we did have one. Of course they never bought it or actually seen the presentation. So it was the phantom Bobbi Brown TSV.

On Facebook all it seems to be is "What is the TSV on Beauty Day?". Its very boring answering and other people answering. Then others asking, "Is it a Bobbi Brown?" That one does make me laugh, cruel but yes it does. Because quite a few Bobbi Brown shows they got excited thinking it would be that. Infact some people keep saying we did have one. Of course they never bought it or actually seen the presentation. So it was the phantom Bobbi Brown TSV.

Bobbi Brown TSV??? I wish.

Maybe there won't be a stampede to order it after all. I will still stay up though and I am glad to hear the inventor is going to be on the launch. I hope he gets a word in if Allison is presenting.

I have never really paid much attention to the Clarisonic but will watch the presentations and see what I think
Am a bit wary about trying anything new or different on my face due to my acne rosacea

Latest posts

Back