Support Wee Derek and Team TJC in MOVEMBER

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

derky

Guest Shopper
Hi All,

Just wee Derek here asking a wee favour of you. I'm taking part in MOVEMBER this year, it's where fellas far and wide grow a moustache throughout November to change the face of awareness of male cancers. I know personally a few friends who have suffered from various forms of treatable cancers but still around 10,000 men a year die needlessly from prostate cancer alone - and many men also suffer breast cancer, which I have to admit was news to me.

Anyhow - I've signed up and I'm hoping that some more of the guys from TJC come and join me. The money raised will make a huge difference in highlighting awareness and treatment of male cancers.

Take a web stroll down to http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1807870/ for the team page - and, if you feel you can help, it would mean an enormous amount.
Right, I'm off to carry on growing this moustache - have never had one, and the thought fills me with dread but it's such a great cause - how on earth could I resist :)

Hope you're all well - and thanks for reading :)

Derek :)

Hiya Hairy Chops (to be :tongue:) I'm afraid your team link isn't working hon but I'll certainly join in when it is...but not with growing a snosh! :grin:

ooh, did I copy it wrong. I just tried it from here and it seems ok. Can you try again and let me know if it's still not working :) D x

That's better!! :up: Must have been an AOhelL thing yesterday cos I was having no end of aggro on the site. :headbang: Anyway, all done Fuzzy Face :tongue: Good Luck to you and the rest of The Team, and don't forget to all check your danglies! :happy: Sx

Latest posts

Back