Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

The Planning Crowd joins Ideal World!

Ideal World are delighted to announce the arrival of the newest member of their family The Planning Crowd. Coming on board with over 30 years combined experience working in the estate planning sector, the team at The Planning Crowd will take care of all your will writing and funeral planning requirements.

Tune in to Ideal World from Thursday 23rd March at 8pm to hear how you and your family could benefit in the long term by forward planning. With a range of services available from wills, will trusts, funeral plans and DNA sample kits right through to legal services like conveyancing, professional trust management and executor services joining The Planning Crowd can help you and your loved ones no matter what the eventuality.

Protect your children and your finances .....

Read More

happyhousewife Guest

Question I want this X5! Is this any good for the kitchen and bathroom cleaning?

I bought a house recently but there are lots of cleaning and maintenance needed, especially in the kitchen and bathroom. After watching TV, I really want to buy the H2O Mop X5. I did some research on this product and there are pros and cons. http://housewares.seasonaldeals.com/...5-in-1-reviews

Not too many people reviewed this product for cleaning kitchen and bathroom. Does anyone have this product? I want this so bad but I don't have money right now. I'm saving for Christmas..

› See More: I want this X5! Is this any good for the kitchen and bathroom cleaning?

Post Thanks / Like

Er, I wouldn't if I were you. They clean absolutely brilliantly and then, without warning, two of mine have failed within a week. One was a replacement for the other, took an age to arrive, and died after five days. Just like the original one did.

So yes, a 1500 watt steam cleaner is very good at what it says it does on the tin. But, rubbish build quality.

Post Thanks / Like

I had one and it worked great for about 2 years but has now given up the will to steam.
      But having said that I WILL be buying a new one once I have enough money.
      Which gave it a best buy award over lots of other steam cleaner and if you shop around it isn't that expensive.
      So I would say give it a go, you can always send it on to me if you don't get along with it!!