Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Price Crash is back from 9pm tonight!

It has created a stir on social media over the past few weeks and tonight is the night... Price Crash returns to TV after a near 10-year absence from your screens.

Its return is brought to you by On Air Media who are responsible for producing various shopping channels including Cruise1st.tv (Sky 680) and PaversShoes.tv (Sky 669). The majority of the On Air Media team worked on the original Price Crash and have the blessing of its creator and shopping TV legend, David Ades.

Derek Marks who was one of the original Price Crash presenters said: “it seems this is the era of great nostalgia returning to our TV screens so I am really excited to be part of this Price Crash reboot. We really believe that no one is doing what we have planned for everyone watching at home. We have some great deals and products that haven’t been on shopping TV for years!”.

Price Crash originally ran from 2004 to 2008 and became infamous for its fun and quirky deals including Buy One Get One Free .....

Read More

happyhousewife Guest

Question I want this X5! Is this any good for the kitchen and bathroom cleaning?

I bought a house recently but there are lots of cleaning and maintenance needed, especially in the kitchen and bathroom. After watching TV, I really want to buy the H2O Mop X5. I did some research on this product and there are pros and cons. http://housewares.seasonaldeals.com/...5-in-1-reviews

Not too many people reviewed this product for cleaning kitchen and bathroom. Does anyone have this product? I want this so bad but I don't have money right now. I'm saving for Christmas..

› See More: I want this X5! Is this any good for the kitchen and bathroom cleaning?

Post Thanks / Like

Er, I wouldn't if I were you. They clean absolutely brilliantly and then, without warning, two of mine have failed within a week. One was a replacement for the other, took an age to arrive, and died after five days. Just like the original one did.

So yes, a 1500 watt steam cleaner is very good at what it says it does on the tin. But, rubbish build quality.

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

I had one and it worked great for about 2 years but has now given up the will to steam.
      But having said that I WILL be buying a new one once I have enough money.
      Which gave it a best buy award over lots of other steam cleaner and if you shop around it isn't that expensive.
      So I would say give it a go, you can always send it on to me if you don't get along with it!!

5.    Price Crash